Welcome to Tigerland - Tim Taranto | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigerland - Tim Taranto

But, but, but. Where's the clanger stat Monsab? You can't properly assess a players ability or his impact on games unless you base everything on his clanger stats.

I hear your sarcasm but here you go anyway :LOL: big name mids = clangers!IMG_1392.png

Reactions: 1 users
Could be, or maybe now he is on the big stage with great footy minds like Kane Cornes and TBR analysing his game it's made him aware of things that were going under the radar.

Or maybe it was a fluke and next week he will dump kick his way to double figure turnovers again.

These are the ones where it would be great to know what is going on behind the scenes.
Shai had 10 turnovers last night and was BOG or equal to with Taranto, Taranto BOG one game with double figure turnovers that you speak of and second BOG in the other. I’m not fussed about the turnovers because for the most part we’re taking ground and he’s in pretty elite company RE the turnover stat (for midfielders) anyway

IMG_1394.png

Michael Walters comes off the bench as the sub and is named as sub for team of the week, yet Bolton can only make the interchange bench after a 4 quarter complete performance?
Weird.
I wouldnt spend too long worrying about a radio station team of the week, but maybe the sub is the player who was the best sub on the weekend?

COACHES' VOTES:

FREMANTLE V RICHMOND

9 Tim Taranto (RICH)
9 Shai Bolton (RICH)
5 Nick Vlastuin (RICH)
3 Caleb Serong (FRE)
2 Jye Amiss (FRE)
1 Jayden Short (RICH)
1 Luke Jackson (FRE)

Reactions: 1 user
COACHES' VOTES:

FREMANTLE V RICHMOND

9 Tim Taranto (RICH)
9 Shai Bolton (RICH)
5 Nick Vlastuin (RICH)
3 Caleb Serong (FRE)
2 Jye Amiss (FRE)
1 Jayden Short (RICH)
1 Luke Jackson (FRE)
TT is slowly building a case that he's good enough to sit in a premiership standard midfield :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
I can’t remember what odds I took for Brownlow in pre-season… but it’s not looking like my worst punting effort yet…

Made the mistake of clicking on a Footy on Nine link where Captain Idiot begrudgingly says TT is playing better the last 3 weeks after ”playing poorly“ up til then!

Still potted him for the game v Freo saying that of his 35 disposals 7 were kicks off the ground!

Lloyd asked him if he regretted the “151” number and Karen responded with (@jb03 will like this) “I don’t shy away from having strong opinions”.

Ive come to realise Karen has a personality disorder.

• Haha
Made the mistake of clicking on a Footy on Nine link where Captain Idiot begrudgingly says TT is playing better the last 3 weeks after ”playing poorly“ up til then!

Still potted him for the game v Freo saying that of his 35 disposals 7 were kicks off the ground!

Lloyd asked him if he regretted the “151” number and Karen responded with (@jb03 will like this) “I don’t shy away from having strong opinions”.

Ive come to realise Karen has a personality disorder.
Said it before, he is a brick head. No matter what else happens or is admitted to change their mind on an issue, their opinions and views are cemented.

TT is slowly building a case that he's good enough to sit in a premiership standard midfield :)

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

• Love