Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Leysy’s work in this thread is done by the looks.

Gun. Has such elite characteristics.

Reactions: 1 user

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Thought he was damaging everywhere but between the two big sticks. He's come a long way has Georgie. Best 22 for sure.

Reactions: 4 users

BetterTigers

Tiger Rookie
May 21, 2011
Loved his game. His legs move too fast for his head. he makes play happen when he takes the game on.

Reactions: 1 user

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
Spends summer tidying up his goalkicking, and he’ll be the best medium/small forward in the competition.
I wish someone would teach him to put a bit of speed into his run up when taking a set shot. He just needs a canter not three or four walk steps to put some momentum into his kicking. When he walks in he has no energy behind his kick so skews or shanks it. *smile* it is just dumb. Most players in the 70’s, 80’s, 90’s and naughties just went back and kicked the bloody pill. George is a new age thinker that thinks too much and complicates a pretty simple process. Look, he ain’t never going to be a dead eye *smile* but he should be kicking at least at 50% not 20%.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users