Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Great game, if he converted he could have had the Norm Smith.

Great mark too!!

Reactions: 1 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Nearly cost us the game . Geez he played well, if only he could kick better. But was lightning and mesmerising. Taki g his grabs these days too.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
J

Jumping Jack

Still in our bottom 2 to 3 to me. A momentum killer. Plenty in the seconds hopefully will challenge his spot next year. Life member 2 time premiership player so always in our gratitude

Nah, sorry, you’re wrong here... was in our top 5-6 yesterday. There is a reason he hasn’t been dropped in 3 years. Others will make way before George.

Reactions: 4 users

mainlandy

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2004
Mont Albert
This is so far off. Momentum killer and bottom 2 or 3?

If he keeps improving he’ll be mentioned in AA discussions next year. Sky is the limit for George.
Couldn't agree more Jazz, has had a great season and is an absolute lock in our team. Chaos George love him.

mainlandy

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2004
Mont Albert
...... and if we are lucky enough to see the Tigers in more grand finals in the near future he'll be one of the first picked

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
Absolutely love George. I understand people's frustration with him - but he is pivotal to the game style we run.

He causes chaos which is how we want to play. He takes the game on when others are standing around waiting for something to happen.

He is our spark and is so crucial to the success we have had. He definitely took his game to another level this year - far and away our best small forward.

Reactions: 2 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
I drank this one for him today

Attachments

• EB8A1CF1-9C5F-4FC2-AFF0-EEBF2BBF79F6.jpeg
    EB8A1CF1-9C5F-4FC2-AFF0-EEBF2BBF79F6.jpeg
    276.7 KB · Views: 18

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Had a ordinary day with his goalkicking , but credit where its due , I think he has improved markedly as of late with that,

But when he scoops up the ball and goes, the panic he causes in the opposition , is great fun to watch

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Wrong wrong wrong I was, played a ripper yesterday, just put to much polish on the boots otherwise could have been the Normie

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Added that string to his game coming up the ground attacking the ball and winning and his speed is lighting.Very good yesterday if he had kicked straight in our top 3.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Must be something about GWS and George. Same score he got in the 2018 game up there. If he’d kicked straight he might have had a Normie to go with his 2nd Premiership medal.