Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna

MackTiger

Yellow and Black
Jul 14, 2003
I'd love Dimma to come out and tell us what Georges role is each week and what ticks he is getting.

As a forward, Aarts gone well in front.

With Rioli (s) knocking on the door to be included in the Dreamtime game, no idea what will happen.

If VFL continues to be off......who knows.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Struggling big time. 1 goal 2 behinds 2 goal assists in his last 6 games. May be the next on the small forward chopping block.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Needs to be dropped. Giving us nothin offensively and can’t lock the ball in. *smile* it up nearly every time on the few occasions he gets it. Have a look at the attempted shot at goal near the end. Nearly missed his boot. Right now he’s a shadow of the 3 time premiership player we know.

Reactions: 1 users

crackertiger

Swan street 2017
Jan 4, 2003
melbourne
If he gets a game next week he must be Hardwick's love child. Sick of watching him he is waste of space that rarely ever wins a contest. Just useless. We hold Rioli and others to account yet this bloke slides through week after week and still gets picked. I protest about this blatant inconsistent bias. DROP HIM HARDWICK FOR *smile* SAKE...

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
I'd love Dimma to come out and tell us what Georges role is each week and what ticks he is getting.

As a forward, Aarts gone well in front.

With Rioli (s) knocking on the door to be included in the Dreamtime game, no idea what will happen.

If VFL continues to be off......who knows.
I actually think he had a defensive role on Doodee after quarter time.

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
If he gets a game next week he must be Hardwick's love child. Sick of watching him he is waste of space that rarely ever wins a contest. Just useless. We hold Rioli and others to account yet this bloke slides through week after week and still gets picked. I protest about this blatant inconsistent bias. DROP HIM HARDWICK FOR *smile* SAKE...
One of the worst comments I've ever read on this forum.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Do you ever read them without venturing into them?
No, but sometimes I venture into them to post.

What's he actually doing spook? Besides fumbling and clangers under no pressure.
Whatever he's doing, whether it's what the coach wants or not, the vitriolic drivel was beyond the pale for mine.

He played a fantastic CHF's game against GWS a fortnight ago, btw.

crackertiger

Swan street 2017
Jan 4, 2003
melbourne
One of the worst comments I've ever read on this forum.
Simply had enough Spook. He is no good get your head out of the sand. We are allowing him to be mediocre while others get dropped. Bad culture if it continues to happen. Role player is a PR spin word. He is no good and people like me are sick of him. Go and bash your Tamborine toss.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Simply had enough Spook. He is no good get your head out of the sand. We are allowing him to be mediocre while others get dropped. Bad culture if it continues to happen. Role player is a PR spin word. He is no good and people like me are sick of him. Go and bash your Tamborine toss.
ct, I would go and bash my tamborine toss if I had a clue what it meant.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
No, but sometimes I venture into them to post.

Whatever he's doing, whether it's what the coach wants or not, the vitriolic drivel was beyond the pale for mine.

He played a fantastic CHF's game against GWS a fortnight ago, btw.
Fantastic? Not even in the bests. Not sure how so many unforced errors keep him in.

That stupid kick OOB sideways a few games ago with no oppo on him was his swansong.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Fantastic? Not even in the bests. Not sure how so many unforced errors keep him in.
Bests according to who? The AFL site dribblers? The Herald-Sun dopes? The Age numpties? I gave him votes.

I'd suggest his running power is a big reason he stays in. With an extra tall we probably won't sacrifice that.

He's far from the classiest player but he's been a great servant and a valuable contributor to three flags. That doesn't guarantee him a game, of course, but it should afford him some respect.

Reactions: 2 users