Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome to Tigers: Jason Castagna

Will always be my favourite whipping boy and we can’t argue with how important he was in our Dynasty, however George hasn’t played good footy in the last 2 seasons , yes I’m sure he still does a lot of the pressure stuff and it is hard to argue with success we had with that manic pressure game , however I say *smile* the “ pressure “ how about we ad scoreboard Pressure, that’s the best pressure , we have some kids with pretty decent foot skills running around in the magoos , nothing wrong with starting your career as small forward . I actually see George as a liability now against the top sides , such a momentum killer in saying that I highly doubt George will be dropped again , and I’m not that fussed just barrack for the 22 selected and hope they get the job done
Agree with most of this and I reckon its almost (repeat almost) got me to the point when I no longer want George to do well. Certainly in recent weeks I've become very critical and cynical about his (lack of) form - and that's not fair on him personally because he's one of our flag era legends.

But I'd definitely have had him out of the side for the last month. I still want him out of the side now and would rather someone else (but preferably not Parker or Aarts) in his place.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Looking forward to watching George dominate the 2nds with 20 clinical disposals.
Actually I’d be happy with 10

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user