Welcome Tom Brown | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Tom Brown

You wont have to shut up (just acknowledge you were wrong and I, and others, were right!)
Happy to admit I was wrong if he shows marked improvement and plays good senior football this year.
At the moment I personally think it’s looking unlikely.
I won't be gloating if he doesn’t because we can’t afford a bust on a low draft pick player but conversely I hope we’re not unsure and you’re not making more excuses at seasons end.

Game 1 v Pt. A

Game 2 v Pt. A

Good Luck.

Haven't seen him play.
You guys that have seen more of the Vfl.
Who does he play like?
A good prospect?

He is a very good ball user. The question is whether he is competitive enough to be an AFL player. He doesn't have any big weapons in terms of speed or endurance.

Reactions: 1 user
He is a very good ball user. The question is whether he is competitive enough to be an AFL player. He doesn't have any big weapons in terms of speed or endurance.
You’ve undersold his speed Dev. He’s very quick especially for someone of his size. Agree on the everything else.

Reactions: 2 users
You’ve undersold his speed Dev. He’s very quick especially for someone of his size. Agree on the everything else.
And it was noticeable over the pre-season how his endurance had improved. He was excellent in some of the shuttle runs.

I think he'll be a good player. You can just see the natural ability and smarts. Future Broad replacement imo.

He has great footy skills, needs to stay in, I was happy with how he played today for a 2nd gamer, did some nice things and competed.

Reactions: 1 user
Wonder how he’d look pushing up to a wing with Trezise playing the broad/grimes role in defence.