Welcome Tom Brown | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Tom Brown

There was a moment early in Q4. Tom had the ball at CHB, easy options left, easy options right. You know, team mates sagging off into non-threatening space.

But Tom said “nah, I’m Tom faarking Brown and I’m gonna drill this corridor pass so hard they’ll need a gastroscopy to find it.”

He hit the pass. And I believed.
When he hit that pass, a guy sitting near me yelled one word and everyone around us nodded in agreement. The word was “Shoe”

Reactions: 1 users
Not sure. He was on Papley at once stage late. I think the backs just rotated.

I think the doors should be locked on the Brown Express. We don't want it over crowded with those jumping over board from the Van Rooten ferry.

But didn't our recruiters stuff up taking Brown when Van Rooyen was still available???

At least l think l read that somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
But didn't our recruiters stuff up taking Brown when Van Rooyen was still available???

At least l think l read that somewhere
It's all about the long game. Not about single games here and there. Brown might stay an unfulfilled potential or he might end up a 6 time All Aussie, who knows.

I've defended Brown, because I think the criticism of him is unfair. But having another young Key Forward would be very nice to have. Not just because of our injuries, but we should always have some developing in the wings. We've had none really since CCJ and Chol. I think that's fair criticism of the *club*.

Reactions: 6 users
ok i am on board. yes a very good kick but I also loved the way he went back into oncoming traffic to touch a ball in the last quarter

It's all about the long game. Not about single games here and there. Brown might stay an unfulfilled potential or he might end up a 6 time All Aussie, who knows.

I've defended Brown, because I think the criticism of him is unfair. But having another young Key Forward would be very nice to have. Not just because of our injuries, but we should always have some developing in the wings. We've had none really since CCJ and Chol. I think that's fair criticism of the *club*.
I agree with all you say except that we do have 2 young developing talls who can go forward but they are both injured -( Bauer and Faucet )

Reactions: 1 user
I agree with all you say except that we do have 2 young developing talls who can go forward but they are both injured -( Bauer and Faucet )
Yeah I forgot Fawcett, but thought they were planning on using Bauer back. I don't think he's a genuine key either.
I'm thinking more Lynch, smash the pack apart, types

Reactions: 1 user
This Kid has elite skills and clearly strong at decision making under pressure, he is the future, he must stay in the side, the more exposure he gets to the level, the better he will become, even if he has a bad game, he stays in, best kick on the team, strong hands too.

Reactions: 7 users