Welcome Tom Brown | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Tom Brown

Club can't be too concerned given they extended him. In fact Club must be happy with all of the '21 National draft picks as they have all been extended.

Reactions: 3 users
Has he asked to be traded because if he has or he is on the verge.
Clarke needs to follow him our the door.

Has he asked to be traded because if he has or he is on the verge.
Clarke needs to follow him our the door.
:mhihi

He got extended at seasons end.

He can still go to Geelong if he desires the fact he has years on his contract now probably gives the Tigers more leverage now in any future trade.

Reactions: 1 user
Was suspired by this selection in last years draft and our first pic this year . Like how many HB flankers do we need??? When the need has been for young mids and a couple of tall forwards .. Saying that hope both do well with the Tigers .

Wrist fracture, out six weeks. If he's going to contribute in the AFL it's the back half of the year. Sigh...

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Out for the medium term now. Wrist injury worse than first thought.

The same week Van Rooyen kicks three on debut. Sliding doors.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Time to crack open each other's skulls and feast on the goo inside.
Boy oh boy. I just read this thread from beginning to end. 7 pages of mostly positive reports on his talents/ progress and then it turns. Reports of poor endurance times and now an injury and looks like most are jumping off the Brown train.

I’ll reserve my judgement till he has played a few games in the firsts. Hopefully he gets back in time to have a solid back half of the season and maybe push for a game in the seniors.

Reactions: 5 users
Don't tell me they thought he didnt need surgery and 6 weeks later realise theyve made the wrong call

Brown had surgery 6 weeks ago and even trained today in fact with the main group for the majority so don't know what's gone wrong :confused: as he has been doing non contact work for weeks

Reactions: 1 users
Hardly been on the park in 2 years.

Does he get another contract?

I'm leaning towards no TBH

Reactions: 1 user