Welcome Tyler Sonsie | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Tyler Sonsie

Is he injured im gussing yes because hes been eligible to play in these vfl practice matched but hasnt been of late

Is he injured im gussing yes because hes been eligible to play in these vfl practice matched but hasnt been of late
No he wasn't eligible to play the VFL practice games - I think that's part of the deal that he can't play at any level as he's suspended (eg you can't play VFL if suspended in an AFL game). He was suspended for 3 games, but was able to serve the first 2 AFL games as part of that suspension.

He does now, straight swap for Prestia.

C'mon boy deliver on your promise.

We couldn't need this type to make it anymore than we do now.
I wouldn’t bring him straight back. Was disappointing last year and his suspension was through very poor discipline. We all know Sonsie has talent but I think he needs to earn his stripes with at least one top notch VFL game.

Reactions: 3 users
I wouldn’t bring him straight back. Was disappointing last year and his suspension was through very poor discipline. We all know Sonsie has talent but I think he needs to earn his stripes with at least one top notch VFL game.
Thought he played the Melbourne practice match.

You don’t bite off your nose to spite your face.

I wouldn’t bring him straight in for different reasons. When was the last game he played? Mid Feb I think.

True. You only rush your starts back-guys like Dusty and Mansell.
Mansell I disagree with completely. Again missed to much game time I don’t care how good his pre season was.

Dusty well, he’s never going to be old Dusty. 2 goals he still contributes not sure what your problem there is with an almost 33 year old.

Mansell I disagree with completely. Again missed to much game time I don’t care how good his pre season was.

Dusty well, he’s never going to be old Dusty. 2 goals he still contributes not sure what your problem there is with an almost 33 year old.

fishing, hooked……….lol

Reactions: 2 users
You don’t bite off your nose to spite your face.
How did you rate his 2023 form ? I like the way Sonsie has worked harder in the preseason but he is hardly a walk up start yet. A game in the VFL won’t hurt him at all. If he dominates then great pick him then but if he struggles then he has to work him way back like Clarke and Brown.

How can you bite off your own nose smoking? I don’t see how it can be done.
You cut the entire facial area off and then holding each cheek remnant in your hands bite off the middle. People do it all the time, fb.

This practice offers additional spite to the face... Hmmmee? My hmearthelly hmmeccohhmenth ith.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user