Welcome Tyler Sonsie | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Tyler Sonsie

Only 2 disposals in 2nd half. Let him work into it, does look at home, was very clean with his disposal.

Reactions: 1 user
Only 2 disposals in 2nd half. Let him work into it, does look at home, was very clean with his disposal.

Yes agree but was it in the fourth he had 2 against him and he was able to bring the ball to ground and hold it in the forward 50 - no stat but a big win for the team.

Reactions: 11 users
Didn’t get a lot of it - but when he does he is clean and smart. Just keep playing him and get his mate McAuliffe in asap too.
I think it'll take longer than we wanted for that to happen, Dusty & Graham are probably both coming back into the side next week, there won't be room for sonsie & McAuliffe unless we swap some people out

I think it'll take longer than we wanted for that to happen, Dusty & Graham are probably both coming back into the side next week, there won't be room for sonsie & McAuliffe unless we swap some people out
Graham will be underdone vs a fast running Saints outfit. Even when fit hes a bit of a plodder....imo stick with the speed we will need next week v the AInts.

Dusty is well....Dusty.

Reactions: 2 users
Graham will be underdone vs a fast running Saints outfit. Even when fit hes a bit of a plodder....imo stick with the speed we will need next week v the AInts.

Dusty is well....Dusty.
I can see where you're coming from, in that case, who goes for McAuliffe?

Yes agree but was it in the fourth he had 2 against him and he was able to bring the ball to ground and hold it in the forward 50 - no stat but a big win for the team.

Absolutely, called this out at the time too. It was a really good 1 on 2 win.

Values looked much better to me. Responding to coaching. Ran out of legs or concentration.

Reactions: 3 users
Values looked much better to me. Responding to coaching. Ran out of legs or concentration.
Looked a competitor in every contest. We haven’t been able to say that before.

Huge step forward.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
How good was his handball on the HFF in the 3rd which set up a goal for Lynchy.

Class act.
Was just about to say.
Great gather from the Balta spoil, Balta took on 3 opponents in the marking contest, then the handpass in open space to Mansell, then the pass to Lynch.
A crucial goal in the context of the match.

Adds much needed class. A couple of really important ground ball gets.
Important he was part of the win as he needs to grow in confidence as others are.
He'd better play next week again.

Reactions: 1 user
Adds much needed class. A couple of really important ground ball gets.
Important he was part of the win as he needs to grow in confidence as others are.
He'd better play next week again.
Can’t see him not playing next week. Feel like Yze won’t be the guy to drop someone after 1 game unless they were absolutely un selectable.

The change in body composition, the bigger efforts in contests, and to my eyes looked okay with playing a role rather than trying to be the star hopefully makes this the season he cements a spot in the team.

Reactions: 1 users