What cost us the game!!!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What cost us the game!!!!!

iLoVeNeWmAn

RFC - can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em
Apr 15, 2003
www.abcsports.com.au
I'm also of the belief that Frawleys' coaching definately didn't help our chances on Saturday night - we were completely and utterly out-coached by Roos, end of story. Onya Fud, this is a forum and you say whatever you like!!!

;D

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
IloveNewman said:
I'm also of the belief that Frawleys' coaching definately didn't help our chances on Saturday night - we were completely and utterly out-coached …

Might well be the case ILN, but what helped our chances even less was the way we actually played the game; i.e. decision making, lack of discipline, not doing the team things and just basically letting the opposition do as they liked for most of the game was what helped our cause even less than any single moves that Danny may or may not have made.

When a team plays like that, there's not a whole lot the coach can do. And, especially for a team like ours, we can't afford to have so many players not contributing and expect to win a game of football.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Snippet from a Greg Stafford interview in the HeraldSun yestersay.

HS- What, ultimately, let the side down?

GS- "We just weren't competitive enough around the ball. We had three shepherds for the game and that is just disgraceful. I mean if you were coaching an under-8 side you'd demand more from them. We just weren't physical enough. That's probably the biggest area we let ourselves, and our supporters, down."

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
While some people are amused with my unusually positive comments, you have got to be reasonably pleased that we are 6/4 at this stage of the season, despite the fact we have been slaughtered with injuries.
Our list still contains many duds and hacks, nothing has changed there at all and mark my words they will go next year. Despite this, we are travelling very well and have exceded expectations so far.
The tigers are a good ordinary side at best and are still a long way from being a great side.

However, if we loose to both the Kangas and the Blues, that dud Frawley will be hanged ;D

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
gee sorry guys lets all hold hands together and tap our heels three times and say "The tigers will win a premiership under frawley" And voila when we awaken from the nightmare, we will indeed see Kevin Sheedy holding up the cup with captain coughlan!!!!!! We will have awaken from that horrid nightmare!!!

Frawley will be an assistant coach at st kilda

Bowden will be the most feared player in the AFL

Kingy will have the best bench press lift in the AFL

Rogers will pip Hird in skill and disposal accuracy

Houlihan knows how to play football

Biddiscombe never actually came to richmond he plays for geelong

Fiora is built like the incredible hulk

Mcgrath is actually gettting a game

Mills and Vardy are actual coburg players

Pettifer has seen a psychiatrist and now knows no fear

Ahhhh fairy land!!!!! I love it!!!!!

PS. Im not about calling names so i do apologise about any comments that may have upset you!!! But honestly if you cant have a bit of a dig on a FORUM what the heck is going on?????

TIGERS FOR PREMIERS!!

The only reason i get so heated up is coz i love my TIGERS!!!! Have had enough of incosistent performances!!!! And shocking coaches!!

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
FUD, you are a breath of fresh air. Someone should put you in charge at Punt Road. Can I be you right hand man/women ;D

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Are u trans-gendered Diggler? ???

.... Not that there is anything wrong with that.... :eek: :-X