What to do about the conspiracy theory problem? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What to do about the conspiracy theory problem?

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
If you were told by a good friend, someone you had known for decades and whose opinion you trusted, that they saw a UFO, would you believe them?

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
If you were told by a good friend, someone you had known for decades and whose opinion you trusted, that they saw a UFO, would you believe them?
I would believe that they believe they saw a UFO.

Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
It's interesting if for nothing else.
Whistleblower claims US Government has covered up the existence of UFOs or (UAP) unexplained anomalous phenomena for years. Currently being investigated by US Congress.

Is it just a distraction? Are we being groomed for a reveal? Is another Hollywood invasion movie coming out?

this guy has done the rounds on social media - everything he claims is always couched in terms of "people in the relevent programs told me that..."

It's all hearsay ie BS

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I would believe that they believe they saw a UFO.

Yeap ... a UFO is an unidentified flying object so yes, I would believe that they saw something they could not identify.

People see all sorts of stuff - doesn't mean they are lying, but neither does it mean that aliens are among us. I remember in the 90s all that stuff about alien abductions and people being anally probed and so on... doesn't seem to happen so much these days. I guess the aliens reached the limits of what anal probing could teach them.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
good mate of mine has pure-bred Queensland hillbilly family in Gympie .

theyre putting these big copper coil springs in their gardens, to

'harvest some metaversal *smile*. dont *smile* ask me how it works, but it *smile* works'

my mate interrogated his Queensland cousins a bit, but couldnt ascertain any approximation of what IT was

I know its part of the weirdness and been melding for a while,

but theres some more anecdotal evidence of

cross fertilisation between Pete Evans white-tooth wellness

and black-tooth hillbillies

be on your toes!

society is becoming exponentially stranger

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I remember in the 90s all that stuff about alien abductions and people being anally probed and so on...
They should bring it back and start with the AFL umpiring department.... see what kind of bug they have up their arse when it comes to us!:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
this guy has done the rounds on social media - everything he claims is always couched in terms of "people in the relevent programs told me that..."

It's all hearsay ie BS
according to the report, he made some pretty wild claims in the media, no doubt boosting his profile, but for some reason would not repeat them in the hearings.

Reactions: 1 user

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Cookers coming out claiming Matthew Perry died from the vax. Just like when Cal Wilson passed away.

I hate those people so, so much.

Reactions: 4 users

mjb

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 23, 2007
3 conspiracy theorists walk into a bar

Or did they?

Reactions: 1 user

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Isn’t every death these days caused by the vax ?
Because no one died before Covid hit

Cookers desperately hope some pro-vax celebrity dies of the vax to justify their warped view of the world... But none of them ever consider how many people died of COVID after someone discouraged them from getting the vax

Reactions: 2 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Cookers desperately hope some pro-vax celebrity dies of the vax to justify their warped view of the world... But none of them ever consider how many people died of COVID after someone discouraged them from getting the vax
There’s a guy at my work. Normally a nice guy but everytime someone dies he automatically assumes it’s from the vax. Even when people are off sick, like I was recently, he says it’s from the vaccine. He really is starting to *smile* me

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
There’s a guy at my work. Normally a nice guy but everytime someone dies he automatically assumes it’s from the vax. Even when people are off sick, like I was recently, he says it’s from the vaccine. He really is starting to *smile* me
You're an extremely tolerant human legends.

I reckon 50% of people I know, including me, have had to cut ties with a friend, aquaintance, workmate, neighbour, in-law, even family member, who has gone cooker.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Cookers coming out claiming Matthew Perry died from the vax. Just like when Cal Wilson passed away.

I hate those people so, so much.
Matthew Perry put so much *smile* into to his body over the years the COVID-19 vaccine was the least of his worries !!

Honest John

Tiger Cub
Sep 12, 2020
So why are you and your vaccinated colleagues still alive?