What to do about the conspiracy theory problem? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What to do about the conspiracy theory problem?

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
It wasn’t UFO’s. The one I was in was too fast and sophisticated to be shot down by a mere jet.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
We didn't they just use a tractor beam to pull it in? Or beam a couple of space force troopers into the craft and fly it down to Area 51?

Reactions: 1 user

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Still trying to wrap my head around Spy Balloons as a concept, unless they are able to avoid radar detection.
I read somewhere that it could be the quality of the photos they might be able to take. They are better quality than satellites. Balloons can be relatively stationary with their propulsion system whereas satellites are constantly on the move.
I don’t know how true that is, just relaying what I read

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Even the WH press corps found the UFO stuff hilarious when the WH press secretary cleared it up.

Although I'm still interested in @SiberianTiger's take since he's one of the lizard people
You'd think if we were shooting UFO's down, they'd respond right? :unsure:

Not even a Facebook post, a Tweet or Instagram pic saying they're coming for us!! :oops:

• Love

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Even the WH press corps found the UFO stuff hilarious when the WH press secretary cleared it up.

Although I'm still interested in @SiberianTiger's take since he's one of the lizard people
Too many sci-fi movies with the Yanks.

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland

WH Press Secretary? I’ll get my alien news from You Tube thanks

Maybe SiberianTiger’s been silenced by the deep state for speaking out on PRE?

• Love

SiberianTiger

Tiger Cub
Jan 16, 2023
Look, all of us have been asked to join the WEF cabal of alien lizard people at one time or another, you ain't that special
You forgot or excluded a group - those that know most theories are false, some are maybe true but would like reasonable evidence either way.

There is a wealth of rich and bizarre conspiracy theory here and this is not the thread to debunk conspiracy theories, but I'll just point out one oxymoron - you write that "Petrochemicals are not fossil fuels but essentially organic-like materials" - you need to go back and watch the NJ conspiricist YT videos again because the contention is actually that they are not fossil fuels, and not organic, but actually "naturally-occurring minerals" formed by (unexplained) geological processes. Petrochems are indeed organic materials - that is, they are produced from organic compounds made of hydrogen and carbon atoms. "Organic-like" similarly makes no scientific sense. It's a weird flex because you could easily accept that fossil fuels are indeed the result of the compression of millions of years worth of biological output and still be against climate change, but I suppose it makes some sort of weird sense to someone out there.

PS got no problem with RWNJs being "real Richmond supporters", you don't have to be one or the other - I reckon Richmond supporters cover the gamut of left to right and we have our fair share of nut-jobs. Bizarre way to sign off but I wish you the best in your conspiricist endeavours.
Organic means from life. Organic-like means of the same constituent chemicals, but not formed from or of life. I was top of my class in chemistry, which is not saying that much, but the aforementioned is simply my version simply based on logic, which I'm better at. If one believes in the theory of evolution one must also believe that life evolved from a primordial soup either on Earth or elsewhere, in which case 'organic' compounds existed before life itself for that to occur. Calling those organic (which means they're from life) is a chicken before the egg situation and eggs existed before birds in evolution theory. The opposite is logically impossible.

Secondly, the reason I said I'm not here to debate is that very few will ever read properly what I said and even attempt to understand the nuance before replying. All I ask is for others to try and do that. People will believe ultimately what they want to believe. However, one should attempt to understand what it is one is arguing against, rather than creating straw man arguments or merely jumping to conclusions.

My original post made it clear I do not believe in alien lizard people and am not right-wing. Left and right are modern political constructions anyway. There is only right and wrong.

Pell, Bolt and Greg Hunt are all on the political right, but all are on the wrong side of history if it is ever told properly in the future ('were' for Pell now of course). All are/were Richmond supporters.

I said similar things in my post, yet you think I'm right wing? That's not thinking. That's reacting. Not much thinking was involved there. That's what they condition you to do. React. Emote. Do not think.

As for the comment that everyone has been offered a spot, I make two points. Firstly, as sarcasm goes that's as effective as a benchwarmer Saint in a grand final. Secondly, if that's the best you can do, trust me, you don't meet their standards, so the chance that was true is zero. Actually, make that three points. Thirdly, a World population of half a billion was signed up to by a Labor PM. I was in the party at the time. The Coalition made a few short noises and did nothing. That was fake opposition. It was all ignored and now the chickens are coming home to roost.

Sorry, to deliver this to you, but if think I'm stupid, you're not thinking. Going back to the organic tag, calling petroleum products fossil fuels was the brainchild of Rockefeller, the man largely behind the oil industry. By creating the false impression that oil was scarce, he jacked the price up. Australian researchers found petroleum products are renewed by non-fossil geological processes (this does not apply to coal. People think they've been standing up to the oil industry, when in fact they've been had by them. Lizard people is a ploy to discredit those who know the truth. You missed that bit.

The goal is to move everyone onto electric vehicles and then announce there isn't enough electricity to run them all. No more car for you. But it won't matter because travel will be curtailed drastically by smart cities anyway.

Enjoy the football. I will. It's one of the few things on television one can watch when one knows too much. But the AFL is not untouched. The grand finals have had Masonic and Luciferian influences for years. Use your loaf on that one, the meat's on the table right in front of you.

Finally, to all those who tell themselves how they support whistleblowers, then don't listen when they come across a real one (there are many fakes - one can tell because they lack original material), there's a word for that. The first syllable rhymes with 'hippo'. The second almost does with 'critter'. If an insect critter looks at a hippo and says, "Look at him, he thinks he's so smart," this word comes into play.

Enjoy eating the insects, too. A cricket pie at the WWE/ WEF footy. Yum.

SiberianTiger

Tiger Cub
Jan 16, 2023
Devotees of UFOs will be having fun today.
The biggest devotees of UFOs are the CIA etc. UFOs are largely intelligence service hoaxes, or testing of secret technology that's noticed, apart from more mundane explanations like weather or delusions.

These intelligence services want conspiracy theorists to swallow it all and discredit themselves and real conspiracies by association. 'Lizard people' is a classic example. Yet, so many I know who actually know a quite a bit that many don't, fall for this basic manipulation and completely lose the plot.

It is really difficult to work through this maze of deliberate misinformation. It has taken me decades to get to a clear and logical picture and trust has largely been like a UFO - faked.

The moral is, those who fall for it aren't as smart as they think they are and those who just laugh at others for falling for it are in the same boat.

There is something going on but it is not what it seems. It's a three card trick.

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
That's nothing, I got "Most Improved" for my U10s soccer team in 1977
Some one scribbled out the “second” in second prize in beauty contest in my monopoly set and wrote “last” but I still got a prize.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
It's interesting if for nothing else.
Whistleblower claims US Government has covered up the existence of UFOs or (UAP) unexplained anomalous phenomena for years. Currently being investigated by US Congress.

Is it just a distraction? Are we being groomed for a reveal? Is another Hollywood invasion movie coming out?