what's dimmas rabbit look like? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

what's dimmas rabbit look like?

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I think we all agree, we haven't had our backs against the wall quite like this?

Rule engineering, Covid related draw hinderances, injury, fatigue, success-related depth attrition on and off-field, form,

have now compounded

and we find ourselves in a precarious position indeed.

Dimma has gonna have to pull a rabbit out of the hat.

this is the place to describe the rabbit.

My rabbit is pretty ugly. it has glazed eyes, mangy fur, and hops around slowly in circles. bumping into things

In football terms, it means grafting very ugly wins, with dour, low scoring, ugly football, from a cobbled together defence and players who dont deserve a game, over the next 2 weeks.

then Nank comes back.

and Mabior Chol goes back to play Vlastuin (I told you this rabbit appeared to have myxomytosis), Dave plays Balta.

Stackman will give the rabbit a little more fluff and energy, as Broad

but its not an attractive rabbit

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I'm not sure about this metaphor but I encourage you to keep up with your creative writing

• Haha
We're doing the ugly part already...

but without the 4 points.

this is Hollywood fantasy,

one man, a team on its knees, a brutal regime

(queue Eminem lose yourself)

a premiership

starring Mabior Chol as Nick Vlastuin.

Mabior Chol is about to make Jacob Townsend looks like Gary Ablett Jr. in the

unlikely premiership hero stakes

Hey! Exposure therapy really works!

Theres Optimism and theres Reality,

and pessimism just makes the wait less pleasant.

we're 3-peating. *smile* this *smile*

Last edited:
  • Love
I think we all agree, we haven't had our backs against the wall quite like this?

Rule engineering, Covid related draw hinderances, injury, fatigue, success-related depth attrition on and off-field, form,

have now compounded

and we find ourselves in a precarious position indeed.

Dimma has gonna have to pull a rabbit out of the hat.

this is the place to describe the rabbit.

My rabbit is pretty ugly. it has glazed eyes, mangy fur, and hops around slowly in circles. bumping into things

In football terms, it means grafting very ugly wins, with dour, low scoring, ugly football, from a cobbled together defence and players who dont deserve a game, over the next 2 weeks.

then Nank comes back.

and Mabior Chol goes back to play Vlastuin (I told you this rabbit appeared to have myxomytosis), Dave plays Balta.

Stackman will give the rabbit a little more fluff and energy, as Broad

but its not an attractive rabbit
We haven't recruited players with the skillset that Dimma's new game plan requires, i think Dimma is going to have to pull a rabbit out of his hat as well as a hare out of his arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I agree on moving Chol back. I've always thought if Chol was going to make it as a player it would have to be as a backman so he is forced to compete when the ball comes in, there's no where to hide down there.

I think Dimma knows his senior core of mids don't have the run in the legs anymore so he is trying to manufacture a way to keep the tried and tested group to produce one last hurrah... Lambert, Cotchin, Edwards, Houli all look slower, add Prestia coming back from injury and our midfield transition of 2017-20 is not possible in 2021.

Aside from CJ and Chol, all our current team are premiership heroes. Whilst it will be historic winning a threepeat, a slight drop in desire across the team can see big drops in results.. In each of our premierships we have had a group of players playing their best ever season, this year you could say we had one, two at a stretch.

I think after Friday, Dimma's rabbit turned out to be hedgehog.

Reactions: 1 users
it was a gerbil not an (unattractive) rabbit and Dimma used him up last year to get us 2020.
Unfortunately (like Richard Gere's gerbil's) once used he aint giving us any more pleasure.

Haiku is the ugly rabbit of prose, Ezy.

But a good looking rabbit is that border closures suspend the season until we have a full list back.

Reactions: 1 user
My ex-GF had a rabbit. She never took it out to play when we were together, there was no need.......

Oh I miss those days.

Hopefully Dimma isn't using one... not that there's anything wrong with that.

• Wow
This is Dimma’s rabbit, and unfortunately it will not be wearing a premiership medal in either this or a tangential universe in 21.

Attachments

• 1ABFC393-C63B-43DA-BAF4-4E1A7859681A.jpeg
    1ABFC393-C63B-43DA-BAF4-4E1A7859681A.jpeg
    15.9 KB · Views: 7
It’d be great to inject Yosemite Sam into the team for a bit of aggression.
Good old Yosemite Sam..........................If God didn’t want us to have guns, he wouldn’t have given us trigger fingers.

Last edited:
After last years off season I reckon Dimmas rabbit might be a "boiled bunny"

• Haha
We have been chased down like rabbits in the 50s and 60s.First attacked with Mxyo(shorter quarters),and then with calicivirus(rule changes).Both have not stopped the rabbits as they have adapted like the Tigers will. Reckon we should manage all the players with injuries for the rest of the season and just do enough to finish eighth and have a fully fit squad to cause havoc in the finals.

Reactions: 1 user
*Hit the boundary
*Stack the backline
*Go long

That's our game plan for the next 8 weeks

″‘It doesn’t happen all at once,’ said the Skin Horse. ‘You become. It takes a long time. That’s why it doesn’t happen often to people who break easily, or have sharp edges, or who have to be carefully kept.‘”

“Weeks passed, and the little Rabbit grew very old and shabby, but the Boy loved him just as much. He loved him so hard that he loved all his whiskers off, and the pink lining to his ears turned grey, and his brown spots faded. He even began to lose his shape, and he scarcely looked like a rabbit any more, except to the Boy. To him he was always beautiful, and that was all that the little Rabbit cared about. He didn’t mind how he looked to other people, because the nursery magic had made him Real, and when you are Real shabbiness doesn’t matter.”

- Margery Williams, The Velveteen Rabbit.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users