Who are our well known/celebrity supporters? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who are our well known/celebrity supporters?

Mad Mick said:
Phil from Leongatha

Yep heard that this morning too. He was also trying to recruit Red Symons to take on the Tiges as his second favourite team as that was all Red wanted to do this year.

TigerMasochist said:
Yeah read that about Ash Barty. Need to get an official link up with the kid n put us on the world stage.
Bugger the tennis fanatics, we could have the grog squad follow the tour.

best 16 year old tennis player in world, from what i saw at the tennis..what a talent.
mad tigers supporter...get onto it RFC..some wrist bands or something..

tigers80 said:
best 16 year old tennis player in world, from what i saw at the tennis..what a talent.
mad tigers supporter...get onto it RFC..some wrist bands or something..

RFC were on to it some time ago.
From memory did a PR photo shoot last year at the club.

17 said:
RFC were on to it some time ago.
From memory did a PR photo shoot last year at the club.
yep, she's definitely been to the club, met a few players, and they had a small interview with her........she was rapt!

bowden4president said:
yep, she's definitely been to the club, met a few players, and they had a small interview with her........she was rapt!

woah, i missed read that last part, she was rapt!. :duh

Footy Show tonite. Jumping Jack was on.

Anyway out rolls out Keith "The Foreman" from The Block.

I hated him before this.

He's a Tiger!

An old full forward, was hoping Tiges come good was even giving Jumping advice, reckons he should lead more.

Kind of makes sense. On the block when things got tough Keith would crack it and take tool belt off and just leave the set for the day.
Pretty much the way the old Tigers (last 30 years) would not fight it out when things got tough in games

Another celebrity Tiger!

For people who don't give a *smile* about the block, who's Keith when he's at home?

There seem to be a lot of people more "famous" for barracking for Richmond than for anything else they have ever done in their lives.

We had Bondy, we should be chasing Gina to fill the void he left. Give me a break