Who are our well known/celebrity supporters? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who are our well known/celebrity supporters?

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Tigerdog said:
For people who don't give a sh!t about the block, who's Keith when he's at home?

Big poo poo to anyone who knows this. All reality/lifestyle shows should be blown up

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Ian4 said:
Big poo poo to anyone who knows this. All reality/lifestyle shows should be blown up

You don't have a Mrs do you?

How is your head? I noticed your posting in the drunken posts.

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
Apparently Simon Katich is a tiger. Article in the Hun today.

"Richmond captain Trent Cotchin has formed an alliance with cricketer Simon Katich"

The former Australian Test star meets Cotchin often to discuss leadership strategies.

Cotchin says it has given him a better understanding of dealing with the complex range of personalities that feature in any group.

"He is a Richmond supporter and a really good guy. He is a bit of a mentor to me," Cotchin said of Katich, who played the last of his 56 Tests in 2010 and captained Perth Scorchers in the Big Bash League this season."

MurrayValleyTiger

Another Famous Loss? Please, Not Again!
Jan 19, 2005
Cobram
Birdman19 said:

"Richmond captain Trent Cotchin has formed an alliance with cricketer Simon Katich"

The former Australian Test star meets Cotchin often to discuss leadership strategies.

Cotchin says it has given him a better understanding of dealing with the complex range of personalities that feature in any group.

"He is a Richmond supporter and a really good guy. He is a bit of a mentor to me," Cotchin said of Katich, who played the last of his 56 Tests in 2010 and captained Perth Scorchers in the Big Bash League this season."

Gee whiz! He is too!

MurrayValleyTiger

Another Famous Loss? Please, Not Again!
Jan 19, 2005
Cobram
MurrayValleyTiger said:
Came up in conversation the other day about who are our 'famous'', well known, celebrity supporters? May have been done before on PRE but can anyone add to the the list?

We started off with Mick MOLLOY, Mary HARDIE (dec) and then after that it got a bit difficult!

I am also told that Simon KATICH follows the tiges!

Thought he might be!!!!!

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Birdman19 said:

Katich is the best kind of Tigers supporter, one from WA.

premiers2011

Eat 'em Alive!!
Oct 22, 2007
Ian4 said:
Nope. No Mrs of mine would watch that tripe (or force me to watch it)

I can se it now Ian.

You and your Mrs sitting hand in hand on the couch sharing the foxtel remote swapping between 502 watching Victory anf 504 watching the Tiges.

A match made in heaven ;)

Total Tiger

Tiger Champion
Apr 13, 2009
One for the girls here. Matthew Le Nevez (aka Dr Patrick in Offspring) is a tigers man. Sigh.....

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Total Tiger said:
One for the girls here. Matthew Le Nevez (aka Dr Patrick in Offspring) is a tigers man. Sigh.....

My wife is in love with him, just like all of her friends.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Not know which one but I think either Jason Donovan or Kylie monOgue went for Richmond.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
tigerlandishome said:
I think we need to clearly define the word "celebrity" :hihi

Seems like anybody that has been on tv for at least 1 minute, or knows someone famous. If they have been on any reality show, they automatically get upgraded from 'celebrity' to 'tv star' ;)