Who do we select for our last list spot ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who do we select for our last list spot ?

Who do we pick up for our last list spot ?

• Quinton Narkle

Votes: 49 23.9%
  • Kaelan Bradtke

Votes: 94 45.9%
  • Sydney Stack

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Liam Stocker

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Player out of left field

Votes: 9 4.4%
  • Doctor Who

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • keep a spot for the mid season draft

Votes: 33 16.1%

• Total voters

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Cotchin and Hardwick’s mentor.
Works with Ash Barty etc etc.
Personal development
Thought his name is Ben Crowe not Paul? :unsure:

Mindset coach Ben Crowe. Crowe once worked with some of the biggest names in sport including Andre Agassi as Nike's former International Director of Sports Marketing.

1678351917050.png

He is widely praised by Richmond stars Trent Cotchin and Dustin Martin and played a key role in lifting the former AFL battlers off the canvas and into a period of dominance that has reaped three AFL premierships and counting.

Fortunately for the Tigers, Crowe is a lifelong fan. He knew American-born lawyer Peggy O'Neal had all the skills and ability to be president of the club, but believed she was being undermined by the boys club at board level.

It made him angry, so he intervened.

Barty would turn to Crowe every time the chips were down, like when she crashed out of Wimbledon in 2018 with 24 unforced errors against Russian Daria Kasatkina.

Crowe would always be there to help her find her centre again - and was there at the end to help guide Barty through her shock retirement decision.

'I can't thank you enough for helping me become the woman I am today, for helping me realise the person I want to be off the court,' Barty said.

'You changed not only my life – my mum and dad, my sisters Ali and Sarah … I'm very lucky to have found you.'

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Thought his name is Ben Crowe not Paul? :unsure:

Mindset coach Ben Crowe. Crowe once worked with some of the biggest names in sport including Andre Agassi as Nike's former International Director of Sports Marketing.

View attachment 18364

He is widely praised by Richmond stars Trent Cotchin and Dustin Martin and played a key role in lifting the former AFL battlers off the canvas and into a period of dominance that has reaped three AFL premierships and counting.

Fortunately for the Tigers, Crowe is a lifelong fan. He knew American-born lawyer Peggy O'Neal had all the skills and ability to be president of the club, but believed she was being undermined by the boys club at board level.

It made him angry, so he intervened.

Barty would turn to Crowe every time the chips were down, like when she crashed out of Wimbledon in 2018 with 24 unforced errors against Russian Daria Kasatkina.

Crowe would always be there to help her find her centre again - and was there at the end to help guide Barty through her shock retirement decision.

'I can't thank you enough for helping me become the woman I am today, for helping me realise the person I want to be off the court,' Barty said.

'You changed not only my life – my mum and dad, my sisters Ali and Sarah … I'm very lucky to have found you.'
Oops. Edited for accuracy!!
I actually know him very well as he has three boys same age as my three and played all our junior footy together and a good mate of mine now coaches Ned.
Great guy.
We also had Paul Conners at the club and I always mix their names up,
Sorry Ben if you’re reading this!!

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Oops. Edited for accuracy!!
I actually know him very well as he has three boys same age as my three and played all our junior footy together and a good mate of mine now coaches Ned.
Great guy.
We also had Paul Conners at the club and I always mix their names up,
Sorry Ben if you’re reading this!!
Paul? Thought his name was Jimmy Connors :rotfl1 Joking man :LOL:
I like the size of Ned - 188, 89. Taranto is 188, 87, Hopper 187, 86. All depends of if he can play now.

What about the other brothers, they younger, they any good? What about yours, will they be on the list soon? :unsure:

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
If he is a real prospect sign him up now and keep him safe from Essington and the other grubs. weve got one spot less and can Capuano someone before the mid season so we can grab another unloved gem from the WAFL as well. :)):))
The deadline has past

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Paul? Thought his name was Jimmy Connors :rotfl1 Joking man :LOL:
I like the size of Ned - 188, 89. Taranto is 188, 87, Hopper 187, 86. All depends of if he can play now.

What about the other brothers, they younger, they any good? What about yours, will they be on the list soon? :unsure:
Ned is the youngest Crowe and probably his best.
My youngest is an exceptional athlete and very good player who could have made the grade but Covid f#cked him up. Played 5 games in two interrupted seasons. But if Ned has made Richmond’s VFL list, there’s still a chance for my mine if he wants it bad enough.
My middle boy was even better but didn’t want it enough. He was always second to Bailey Smith

• Love

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Ned is the youngest Crowe and probably his best.
My youngest is an exceptional athlete and very good player who could have made the grade but Covid f#cked him up. Played 5 games in two interrupted seasons. But if Ned has made Richmond’s VFL list, there’s still a chance for my mine if he wants it bad enough.
My middle boy was even better but didn’t want it enough. He was always second to Bailey Smith
I've seen this with Ned Crowe and Bailey Smith, and Finn Maginness, your boy one of the others named or in the pics? :unsure:

1678356065006.png

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
No. 71 Archie May
27/8/2004, 195cm, 90kg

A former rower and Brighton Grammar graduate, May is a raw but athletic ruckman with plenty of upside. He follows up his work at ground level and loves to throw his weight around with aggression.

Screen-Shot-2023-03-06-at-1.14.58-pm.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
No. 71 Archie May
27/8/2004, 195cm, 90kg

A former rower and Brighton Grammar graduate, May is a raw but athletic ruckman with plenty of upside. He follows up his work at ground level and loves to throw his weight around with aggression.

He looks taller than 195cm from the footage we have seen so far and certainly more than 90kgs

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Quinton staying in Vic ,he has signed on to play for EDFL club East Keilor Cougers
He is playing for the bombers in the Vfl- I assume he needs a local team to play for in case the bombers don't pick him any given week.

ricky68

Tiger Cub
Mar 1, 2023
No. 71 Archie May
27/8/2004, 195cm, 90kg

This lad didn't play round 1, and noticed on Saturday he has his wrist in a splint. Apparently a fracture and 4-6 weeks. Maybe we are hiding him.

eastlavy

Tiger Cub
Nov 29, 2008
Apologies for dumb question but is the mid-season draft 4th May?
May 31.

MID-SEASON DRAFT LOCKED IN​

THIS year's mid-season rookie draft is set to be staged between rounds 11 and 12.

Clubs have been told that the AFL is expected to stage the mid-season intake in the week leading up to round 12, with selections set to be made on Wednesday, May 31.

Because the mid-season draft order is decided in reverse ladder order, the draft needs to be held prior to the bye weeks start in round 12 and the ladder is changed with not all clubs on parity amount of games played.

ricky68

Tiger Cub
Mar 1, 2023
May 31.

MID-SEASON DRAFT LOCKED IN​

THIS year's mid-season rookie draft is set to be staged between rounds 11 and 12.

Clubs have been told that the AFL is expected to stage the mid-season intake in the week leading up to round 12, with selections set to be made on Wednesday, May 31.

Because the mid-season draft order is decided in reverse ladder order, the draft needs to be held prior to the bye weeks start in round 12 and the ladder is changed with not all clubs on parity amount of games played.