Who should be our new recruitment manager? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who should be our new recruitment manager?

Public schooled, no north face puffer jackets, sports psych quals, mathematician, punter, romantic, with elite intuition.

Demonstrable disdain for outside players, cal twomany, gil mclachlan and adrian dodoro.

buttock fetish, a social psilocybin habit, lighthouse keeping skills and Aboriginality advantageous
I have failed the job spec on so many levels. 😂

It feels like we are going to thrust someone younger into the role with recruitment experience but not at Clarke’s level.

Reactions: 1 user
Public schooled, no north face puffer jackets, sports psych quals, mathematician, punter, romantic, with elite intuition.

Demonstrable disdain for outside players, cal twomany, gil mclachlan and adrian dodoro.

buttock fetish, a social psilocybin habit, lighthouse keeping skills and Aboriginality advantageous
Buttock fetish!!! Rules me out as I know its a prerequisite.

As we all know it’s one of the most important positions at a football club.
Good recruiting makes or breaks a club.
Considering we have a heap of draft picks up our sleeve this year this is an appointment we have to nail.

Reactions: 3 users
Application: Dj JazzyPete Richmond Tigers’ recruitment manager position. 29/02/2024

Experience and Expertise:

I have extensive experience in talent identification, having watched the Tigers since I was a baby .

Proven Success:

My track record speaks for itself. The Tigers’ success during my tenure of watching the Tigers 60-2024 thats 8 flags under my passionate support of the club, demonstrates my ability to identify talent effectively.

And living in Nata Botswana makes .. watching crappy pirate feeds of AFL games and getting inside intel off PRE makes me an asset for any team looking to strengthen its player roster.

Relationships and Networks:

I ‘ve cultivated strong relationships within the football community, both locally and nationally though PRE , Richmond Brotherhood and the Richmond alliance on FB

These connections can be leveraged to attract top-tier talent to the Tigers, ensuring a competitive edge in recruitment.

Passion for the Game:

My passion for Australian Rules Football (AFL) esp the Richmond Tigers is evident . Just have a look at my man cave .. wall to wall Tigers .As a recruitment manager, this enthusiasm will drive my commitment to finding the best players.

My love for the Tigers will resonate with potential recruits, making me
an appealing ambassador for the club.

Understanding of Club Culture:

Having spent 63 years following Richmond with a passion I intimately understand the club’s culture, values, and vision.

This familiarity will help me align recruitment strategies with the Tigers’ ethos, ensuring a cohesive team dynamic.

Eagerness for New Challenges:

Taking on the role of recruitment manager Richmond Tigers presents an exciting challenge. Esp when I live in Nata Botswana .

Im ready to contribute to the Tigers rebuild and help them climb the ladder, all while remaining based in NATA BW ;)

Gratitude and Respect:

I have immense gratitude to Richmond for the memories and opportunities they provided.

Transitioning to a new role doesn’t diminish my respect for the Tigers and the friendships forged over the years on PRE . I also expect to be the new offical DJ of RFC !

In summary, my experience, success, network, passion PRE intel , and understanding of club dynamics make mean excellent candidate for the Richmond Tigers’ recruitment manager position.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users