Who should be our new recruitment manager? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who should be our new recruitment manager?

Josh Vanderloo anyone? Quit Hawthorn.... timing seems interesting.

SOS

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Not a criticism, Toce still had to evaluate the bids on them and whether to still take them. He backed himself. I think both players have shown a bit. More so Owens
Agreed though both Windhager and Owens went later than had been discussed predraft. So arguably it makes the decision easier. Both were touted top 20 picks during the season. Injury a factor, i think one missed the year and one missed the last month?

Anyway discounting those 2 he doesn't have a record that screams out

Reactions: 1 user
Luke Williams should come back,did his apprenticeship under Wells for years ,was part of their dynasty..Tthen joined us in 2013,l think left in 2019 ,lm not sure if he was a victim of the soft cap during covid,or just wanted to spend more time with his family .
He is the current manger of the Western Jets

Reactions: 1 user
We getting DoDo
At least the trade period we'd not get folks here say how much e caved in for an early pick. ...he'd look for a top 20 for Ben Miller.

He's been really good for 20 yrs....just ask bomber fans. Not like the teams he's help assemble have never won a final or anything.

At least the trade period we'd not get folks here say how much e caved in for an early pick. ...he'd look for a top 20 for Ben Miller.

He's been really good for 20 yrs....just ask bomber fans. Not like the teams he's help assemble have never won a final or anything.

And he'd still be able to raid our VFL squad. :))

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

It would be fun to win premierships in Oct and Nov rather than Sept like we are used to.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Speaking to some AFL industry guys yesterday and they all think Chris Toce is the one. Rate him very highly

Reactions: 5 users