Who's number do you wear? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Who's number do you wear?

hey dragicevic fan,

yeah i had high hopes for a man given the number 8 but alas it seems my hopes have been dashed!

...ohh and I'm with you on sandra sully hmmmmmmm

and tigersGoddess,

what a capitol idea! I know it sounds gay and all but those numbers really do look great ;D

Well you ppl are going to get a laugh outta this...but i proudly (most of the time) wear the number 14 on my back.

it was a toss up between 14 and 24 with my best mate and she got number 24. thinking bout changing though...

g0tigers said:
Well you ppl are going to get a laugh outta this...but i proudly (most of the time) wear the number 14 on my back.

So g0tigers you are the 1
;D

Used to wear 16 (Bryan Wood) and was devastated when he left. Got a hand-me-down from a friend which had 1 (the General) on it...but he said he had to have 1 as that was the easiest number for his mum to sew on straight!!

Had a Tiger t-shirt with 18 (Merv Keane) on the back forever too. Nowadays, it would be 24 or 35, or 28. Love the way Sugar moves...