Why hasnt Harry McKay been reported? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Why hasnt Harry McKay been reported?

First Dangerfield, now McKay.

Did Vlastuin *smile* in the MRO’s cornflakes?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
The game was dead when Harry McKay hit Vlaustin
Anyone know if the incident is even being looked at?
Hocking said it was in play.
But he also said if a Richmond player did it, it would've been sent to the tribunal.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
First Dangerfield, now McKay.

Did Vlastuin *smile* in the MRO’s cornflakes?
BigV should look where he is going.
Seriously its a jungle out there.
Elbows And knee's are tolerated if your a Richmond player.

Hocking said it was in play.
But he also said if a Richmond player did it, it would've been sent to the tribunal.
Winners are grinners so we can laugh about it I guess, but it was an appalling decision by the umps. :mad:

Winners are grinners so we can laugh about it I guess, but it was an appalling decision by the umps. :mad:
What did you really expect?
Novak elbows BigV, and all the media tick it off but if Lynch or Caddy did it. They would've lost a nut. Especially if it happened in a GF.
The umpiring last night was close to the most amateur ive seen.
Player's were stopping and waiting for calls to come and when the finally did blow the whistle it was always 3 seconds after the incident..the advantage Rule last night was on nearly every free kick.

Entirely the umpire's fault that the resulting melee happened.
I don't blame our players retaliating one bit for a cheap shot that had no consequence.
Extremely poor officiating.

Reactions: 6 users
Entirely the umpire's fault that the resulting melee happened.
I don't blame our players retaliating one bit for a cheap shot that had no consequence.
Extremely poor officiating.
The AFL are as weak as *smile*.
I can't think of another fair dickum sport where the officiating umpires or referees aren't commented on.
Its 2021, 80% of them are earning over 100k. Name another occupation where you can get 100k but never get any feed back on your performance.

***I want one more flag and then im out. Im retiring, *smile*'s like Gilligan and Hocking have totally destroyed the game and the media are unbearable.
One more and im out..

We are the sporting champion team in the world that dosent get looked after.
Compare us to the New England Patriots, Liverpool or Barcelona.
But instead we are treated more like a 2nd division side like Luton or QPR.

Unfortunately there is no camera angle from the southern stand side ,if there was ,there would be no doubt McKay was guilty.
Happened right in front of where we were sitting
He made no attempt to mark or spoil
Complete DOG ACT

Unfortunately there is no camera angle from the southern stand side ,if there was ,there would be no doubt McKay was guilty.
Complete DOG ACT

I was in the Southern Stand too, the reaction from the crowd said it all.

Although it is slightly annoying not sure this issue is really worth worrying qbout

Complete DOG ACT
There is NO doubt he is guilty. It wasn’t in play. The umpire blew his whistle earlier. The crowd might not have heard it but the players and other umpire most certainly did.

I don't think there was anything in this at all. It certainly wasn't intentional.

I think McKay is a real promising key forward. But he's as dumb as a box of hammers. He would have the brain power to try line someone up like that. His brain works so slow, I saw him holding the ball about to kick it and thought "*smile*, the smoke from the fireworks has lingered three quarters".
Then I realised it was coming from McKay's ears.

• Haha
So in Q1? Can anyone post footage? I'm struggling to remember. Don't think C7 did any follow-up footage. What a surprise!
So play has stopped about 2-3 seconds earlier where the ball is kicked as the whistle is blown. Everyone has stopped. The only person moving with intent is McKay, the rest are jogging. Vlastuin definitely isn't expecting any contact. McKay jumps and makes high contact well after the whistle. Given Vlastuin's head injury during the GF everyone holds their breath as drops to the canvas. Umps do nothing. Balta and a few more rush in but luckily Vlas is on his feet.

I don't think there was anything in this at all. It certainly wasn't intentional.

I think McKay is a real promising key forward. But he's as dumb as a box of hammers. He would have the brain power to try line someone up like that. His brain works so slow, I saw him holding the ball about to kick it and thought "*smile*, the smoke from the fireworks has lingered three quarters".
Then I realised it was coming from McKay's ears.
No doubt General, and IDGAF. He left the field of play AND made high contact AND the ball was dead. Umps should have been all over it.