Will Hawkins get suspended? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Will Hawkins get suspended?

Looks like they will appeal. Maybe just for the sake of a formality (i.e. nothing to lose)

Should’ve been 3.
Behind play 1 week
Hit to the mouth 2 weeks.

Christian is a disgrace. Flken coward

Soldo got 1 for a bump

Reactions: 4 users
As mentioned previously its not the Hawkins suspension that is the problem or that i disagree with, its the Toby Green so called treatment the week before, when the AFL ( wtf) suggested a fine should be the way to go.....how does this work???

Reactions: 3 users
As mentioned previously its not the Hawkins suspension that is the problem or that i disagree with, its the Toby Green so called treatment the week before, when the AFL ( wtf) suggested a fine should be the way to go.....how does this work???

"Nonsense on stilts" .
A directive from AFL house? Corruption at its finest, a vested interest.
Simply incomprehensible (to the neutral observer) but Gil is too arrogant to care "about the optics"

The bloke is on the ground for a minute or so but somehow it's "low impact". Bizarre.

Reactions: 1 users
What Greene did is irrelevant to Hawkins. Hawkins whacked a bloke in the head off the ball. be thankful he only got 1 week.

Reactions: 1 users
Let’s win #12 via Geelong with no Hawkins and Collingwood with no Cox.

It’s fair since we’ve got no Rance.

People forget we are without rance , but if at the start of the year we played Geelong without Hawkins , or Collingwood without degoey, and we were missing rance , people would say the losses cancel each other out .