Wrestling/WWE (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Wrestling/WWE (merged)

Otis

Voodoo Child
Dec 24, 2004
Melbourne
Ghost Who Walks said:
Bring back Hacksaw Jim Duggan

Lol i thought they did bring him back recently for a PPV and he came out with Eugene (then again I may have dreamt it). "YOUUU ESSSS AAAYYYYE!!! WHADDA YA THINK OF THAT? TOUGH GUY!? :p"

Goldberg

BENTLEY
Jan 15, 2006
Raw this week

Triple h , Shelton Benjamin and Chris Masters vs John Cena and Rob Van Dam

If hhh pins Cena he becomes WWE Champ or RVD he becomes Intercontinental and vice versa

Goldberg

BENTLEY
Jan 15, 2006
Missing Link please bring him back need more pshco Wrestlers Like him its getting boring or at least put Umaga on every show

The King of Kings

HHH

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
You want weird wrestlers? What happened to the Boogeyman? Not sure how good he was, but he was totally insane. I just found out that Umaga is Jamal from 3 Minute Warning.

D85

///
Nov 22, 2004
coburg
the boogeyman is out of action with a muscle tear in the upper body. this happened around the time of wrestlemania so he shouldnt be too far away from returning

Nik

Tiger Rookie
Apr 8, 2006
Hooray for Bobby and Rey... two of my favourites

And i hate JBL :clap

Goldberg

BENTLEY
Jan 15, 2006
King Bokker World Champ
Dx is back HHH and Shawn Micheals comic relief m8s

2 words 4 ya Suck It

Coughlan24

Tiger Superstar
Jul 8, 2004
Lithgow, NSW
For anyone who's sick of the crap WWE are churning out switch over to TNA. There's one bloke in particular who has more talent in his little finger than the entire WWE roster. His name is Samoa Joe "The Samoan Submission Machine" check him out at youtube.com or tnawrestling.com

D85

///
Nov 22, 2004
coburg
there is actually two guys in TNA that can do that, one is samoa joe, the other is TNA's latest signing...KURT ANGLE

Otis

Voodoo Child
Dec 24, 2004
Melbourne
yeah that was big news reading about Angle

I wonder if TNA are gonna sign up Boogeyman now that he's been axed lol

tick, tock.

Tiger74

In deedily doodily neighbourino!
Jul 2, 2004
Melbourne
WWE - Chris Benoit

Its been reported on SEN that Chris Benoit has been found dead in his home together with his wife and seven year old son.

Awful news for the family and a sensational wrestler.

Zoso

Tiger Superstar
Mar 3, 2004
Re: WWE - Chris Benoit

Tiger74 said:
Its been reported on SEN that Chris Benoit has been found dead in his home together with his wife and seven year old son.

Awful news for the family and a sensational wrestler.

He killed them then killed himself.

I hope he rots in hell.

Tiger74

In deedily doodily neighbourino!
Jul 2, 2004
Melbourne
is that confirmed? I haven't heard anything other than the initial report.

If so, I share your sentiments.

Zoso

Tiger Superstar
Mar 3, 2004
Tiger74 said:
is that confirmed? I haven't heard anything other than the initial report.

If so, I share your sentiments.

FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. -

WWE wrestler Chris Benoit, his wife, and son were found dead Monday and police said they were investigating the deaths as a murder-suicide.

Detective Bo Turner told television station WAGA that the case was being treated as a murder-suicide, but said that couldn't be confirmed until evidence was examined by a crime lab.

The station said that investigators believe the 40-year-old Benoit killed his wife, Nancy, and 7-year-old son, Daniel, over the weekend, then himself on Monday. A neighbor called police, and the bodies were found in three rooms.

Lead investigator Lt. toomy Pope, of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department, told The Associated Press the deaths were being investigated as homicide, and that the causes of death awaited autopsy results on Tuesday. Pope said the bodies were discovered about 2:30 p.m., but refused to release details.

The house is in a secluded neighborhood set back about 60 yards off a gravel road, surrounded by stacked stone wall and a double-iron gate. On Monday night, the house was dark except for a few outside lights. There was a police car in front, along with two uniformed officers.

Benoit was a former world heavyweight and Intercontinental champion. He also held several tag-team titles during his career.

"WWE extends its sincerest thoughts and prayers to the Benoit family's relatives and loved ones in this time of tragedy," the federation said in a statement on its Web site.

Benoit was scheduled to perform at the "Vengeance" pay-per-view event Sunday night in Houston, but was replaced at the last minute because of what announcer Jim Ross called "personal reasons."

The native of Canada maintained a home in metro Atlanta from the time he wrestled for the defunct World Championship Wrestling.

The WWE canceled its live "Monday Night RAW" card in Corpus Christi, Texas, and USA Network aired a three-hour tribute to Benoit in place of the scheduled wrestling telecast.

"My relationship with Chris has extended many years and I consider him a great friend," Carl DeMarco, the president of WWE Canada, said in a statement. "Chris was always first-class — warm, friendly, caring and professional one of the best in our business."