Wrestling/WWE (merged) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Wrestling/WWE (merged)

Re: WWE SUPERSTARS

chyna was good but i liked her performance in a home video even better

was that really x pac?

How can people hate Cena? He's my favourite, got the best personality by far. I like Angle too, the way he continually switches between good guy bad guy is wonderful.
Hated are JBL and Marc Henry.

CarnTheTiges said:
How can people hate Cena? He's my favourite, got the best personality by far. I like Angle too, the way he continually switches between good guy bad guy is wonderful.

Triple H is da best Wrestler by far

LidsandBling said:
chyna was good but i liked her performance in a home video even better

was that really x pac?

yes it was x pac, her boyfriend at the time.

Crystal said:
Hulk Hogan

lol Crystal u little hulkamaniac! "whatcha gonna dooo brother!"

CarnTheTiges said:

Cena can work the microphone, but his gimmick is utter crap! Vanilla Ice Ice Baby! White ghetto boy? C'mon, he looks like he belongs in a frat with the 'Spirit Squad' instead lol.

My favourite wrestler is by far Carlito. Wrestling is very boring at the moment, need more personalities. I miss the 80s WWF superstars. Glam!

Hulkamainia
Im areal american fight for the rights of every man coz im a real american stick steroids in my arm again

1.The Missing Link
2. Randy "Macho Man" Savage
3. The Rock
4. Jesse "The Body" Ventura
5. George "The Animal" Steele
6. Stone Cold Steve Austin

TigerGoneNorth said:
1.The Missing Link
2. Randy "Macho Man" Savage
3. The Rock
4. Triple H
5. George "The Animal" Steele
6. Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Rock Sucks

Goldberg said:
CarnTheTiges said:

You don't rate Angle? A guy who won the NCAA and then the Olympic gold medal, then went into wrasslin' and cleaned up there too? Shelton Benjamin is also amazing to watch. If HHH weren't McMahon's son in law he may not have the profile he currently enjoys.

CarnTheTiges said:
Goldberg said:
CarnTheTiges said:

He has had the WWE Championship 10 times at Backlash that makes it 11
You don't rate Angle? A guy who won the NCAA and then the Olympic gold medal, then went into wrasslin' and cleaned up there too? Shelton Benjamin is also amazing to watch. If HHH weren't McMahon's son in law he may not have the profile he currently enjoys.