2017 Grand Final Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2017 Grand Final Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS all 3 of there goals from stupid mistakes Hoult misses Astbury then a stuff up goal when we should've cleared

I’m confident. We’re making mistakes we normally don’t but it’s still beck and neck.

craig said:
Busted our arses to get in front and throw the lead away

Tigers are back to panic footy and putting themselves under mote heat than the Crows are putting on them.

craig said:
FFS all 3 of there goals from stupid mistakes Hoult misses Astbury then a stuff up goal when we should've cleared

That kick was not on, just kick it down the line to a contest and that goal wouldnt have happened

Three goals to them from silly mistakes. Cant b doing that Tigers. Crows backs doing too well - fwds need to lift.

Atrocious mistakes !!
Jack misses x3
Houlis dumb kick to astbury
Not manning up on backline ...

We are deep in trouble

tigerlee said:
One player I can’t stand is Tex Walker. Walking around playing mr tough guy. He is a weak prick

Total flog this bloke...... Drinks his own bathwater.

Status
Not open for further replies.