2017 Premiership Memorabilia | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2017 Premiership Memorabilia

From Bigfooty:

RFC_Official said: ↑

Hey all, appreciate many are keen to know on the dark grey New Era caps that the players wore. By the beginning of December, there will be plenty in stock at the Superstore.

SkillzThatKillz said:
From Bigfooty:

RFC_Official said: ↑

Hey all, appreciate many are keen to know on the dark grey New Era caps that the players wore. By the beginning of December, there will be plenty in stock at the Superstore.

Good stuff. :)

Richmond Draught available at Dan Murphys Rowville. $47 a slab.
To think ppl were selling then on ebay a few weeks back for $400!!

I ordered (and paid) for about a dozen items and was looking forward to picking them up today from the post officer after I missed yesterday’s home delivery.
When I picked up the order there was just one shirt in the package.
Don’t what happened to everything else I ordered.
Is it because some stock hasn’t arrived? Or they stuffed up the order?
Guess I’ll have to wait til Monday and ring to find out
Anyone else had similar problems?

loto said:
I ordered (and paid) for about a dozen items and was looking forward to picking them up today from the post officer after I missed yesterday’s home delivery.
When I picked up the order there was just one shirt in the package.
Don’t what happened to everything else I ordered.
Is it because some stock hasn’t arrived? Or they stuffed up the order?
Guess I’ll have to wait til Monday and ring to find out
Anyone else had similar problems?
I ordered mine from AFL shop and it got delivered one item at a time!

Isotopes said:
Richmond Draught available at Dan Murphys Rowville. $47 a slab.
To think ppl were selling then on ebay a few weeks back for $400!!

I'd pretty much forgot about them having missed out the first week...Thursday grabbed a slab of VB at local IGa and just about tripped over at the counter. Looked down to see a pile of Tiger Lager there on the floor! And I'll take one of those I said. Bit like the Flag, unexpected but very very welcome.

caesar said:
Commentary options are: Ch 7 in sync and radio SEN, 3AW & MMM with the time delays.

Surely with all the technology available today they could not have started the vision rolling then 5? Seconds later hit the radio audio recording feed? And AM is pretty much real time. In my experience (not that I have tuned in for a few years at games)

caesar said:
Commentary options are: Ch 7 in sync and radio SEN, 3AW & MMM with the time delays.

There's a setting on most Blu-Ray/DVD players where you can move the audio forward or back to put it in sync with the picture. Still a pain in the arse to have to adjust it for one disc.

22nd Man said:
I'd pretty much forgot about them having missed out the first week...Thursday grabbed a slab of VB at local IGa and just about tripped over at the counter.

I wonder if this the first year CUB have a premiership winner (Carlton) Draught?

So now there is a 2017 highlights DVD coming...
https://www.jbhifi.com.au/movies-tv-shows/movies-tv-shows-on-sale/tv-sports/afl-premiers-2017-richmond-tigers-season-highlights/507965/

Who do I have to petition for a Bundle of this with all 3 full finals in a BLURAY package?
It's 2017, surely we deserve this in HD !

Isotopes said:
So now there is a 2017 highlights DVD coming...
https://www.jbhifi.com.au/movies-tv-shows/movies-tv-shows-on-sale/tv-sports/afl-premiers-2017-richmond-tigers-season-highlights/507965/

Suspect this is the same as the fourth disc in the Victory Pack.

These where released today and will sell out fast
They are limited Edition and AFL approved
Features all action shots of 22 players

https://www.selectaustralia.com.au/2017-richmond-premiership-boxed-set

B2

B1 and B2 said:
These where released today and will sell out fast
They are limited Edition and AFL approved
Features all action shots of 22 players

https://www.selectaustralia.com.au/2017-richmond-premiership-boxed-set

B2

Thanks B2. I hadn't seen these.

From the AFL shop bought this as I missed on something similar that RFC had but sold out.

http://www.theaflstore.com.au/teams/richmond-tigers/premiership/2017-rich-premiers-mens-polo.html

Also if you are an AFL member, bring your membership card, you could be eligible for a 10% discount.

Talking to shop owner, most of the merchandise we are seeing is noted as "stage 1", a "stage 2" is about to come out :) :hihi,

Eg the current premiership cap is all black with writing in front. Stage 2 cap is going to be similar to our centenary year one, more yellow on it.

its been a month now since I bought stuff from the herald sun shop. they said it would take "3-4 weeks." I just tried to call them, but no answer. I'll email them.

Ian4 said:
its been a month now since I bought stuff from the herald sun shop. they said it would take "3-4 weeks." I just tried to call them, but no answer. I'll email them.

I ordered stuff from there a day or 2 after the GF and it arrived yesterday

Ian4 said:

I tried to ring this morning and no answer. It's been nearly 4 weeks since my order. I'll give them a full 4 weeks before chasing again I reckon.

here is my email reply:

Dear Ian4,

Thanks so much for your email.

As you can imagine, we've received thousands of orders from enthusiastic Tigers supporters, and our block mounting supplier is working through the task as quickly as he can, although it has taken a little longer than expected.

Could we please ask you to allow a few more days for your order to arrive

Many Thanks

Herald Sun Shop

Ian4 said:

Was thinking of calling them today. I'll hang on for a bit seeing others are still waiting.