2017 Premiership Memorabilia | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2017 Premiership Memorabilia

Got an email from the HS Shop saying my foil ltd ed Weg poster will be sent Monday.

Took awhile.

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://memorabiliawarehouse.com.au/products/richmond-tigers-2017-premiers-limited-edition-select-card-set&ved=0ahUKEwjYnJO4gabXAhWFpJQKHWrGAJoQFgguMAI&usg=AOvVaw3ZPtMmjhZkGMAqfN0n_vYr

I got an email Friday saying my yellow & black piece was on the way, I bought it on GF night, from another company through eBay as it had already sold out via the RFC. Received Strong an Bold about 2 weeks after GF and then perfection a week later, still no word of knight print through H/S , cards haven’t arrived yet , think that’s about it

Mrs Easy put her foot down and said 'thats awful and its not going on the wall',

She's a hell of a lady, and she gave me a license to do whatever I wanted for a calendar month, so

Im selling my gold Knight at an absurd price to fund an absurdly priced plastic Dusty doll, which I will be able to locate discreetly on my desk ;D

easy said:
Mrs Easy put her foot down and said 'thats awful and its not going on the wall',

She's a hell of a lady, and she gave me a license to do whatever I wanted for a calendar month, so

Im selling my gold Knight at an absurd price to fund an absurdly priced plastic Dusty doll, which I will be able to locate discreetly on my desk ;D
So you paid $50 , now been the good bloke I am I’ll let you double your money and you can even keep the magazine

CC TIGER said:
So you paid $50 , now been the good bloke I am I’ll let you double your money and you can even keep the magazine

I put the young fella on 20% and hes quite a merchant, so youlle have to talk to him.

the $1.35 a year investment is current returning $27 a year. Undoubtedly, the best investment i ever made

easy said:
I put the young fella on 20% and hes quite a merchant, so youlle have to talk to him.

the $1.35 a year investment is current returning $27 a year. Undoubtedly, the best investment i ever made
Blue chip RFC.

Tigers of Old said:
Those gold foil posters now going for nearly $1k on ebay! :eek:
I see some of the black ones have got a crazy price tag too, I see some number plates going for 20k

Tigers of Old said:
Those gold foil posters now going for nearly $1k on ebay! :eek:

I'm punting its the peak Oldster.

sell, sell, sell.

Plastic dusty dolls the next big thing.

buy, buy, buy

Ian4 said:
picking up my herald sun shop stuff tonight :clap

didn't receive the block mounted poster which is annoying (still on backorder). the replica premiership cup is a little smaller than I was hoping (the cup is about the size of a shot glass). I also bought another premiership Carlton Draught slab. I now have 4.

taztiger4 said:
Signed jumper piece arrives Wednesday, now to find room for it !!
Funny you say that, no Premiership stuff has gone to the pool room, tryin to fit in all in the “tiger lounge” problem is I’m one piece to many now

Tigers of Old said:
I've been very tempted. Ultimately it's a piece of cardboard. That I can sell for 20 x the price.

same. and ill use the dough to pay my memberships and do it all again next year, and buy 10 gold posters ;D

SkillzThatKillz said:
Proud owner of serial #907/1000 gold foil Mark Knight premiers poster!

#837 arrived today. Full set intact.

mEUAl69.jpg