2017 Premiership Memorabilia | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2017 Premiership Memorabilia

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
LeeToRainesToRoach said:
#837 arrived today. Full set intact.

mEUAl69.jpg

Nice!

I have 2 x black Ltd Ed's coming today as well!

Missed out on the white one.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Tigers of Old said:
Yet I can't quite bring myself to part with it? ???
It appears a grand is the going price, be interesting to see how much signed by the premiership team would go for ?

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Got my black Limited Edition Mark Knight posters today.

#257 & #313/1000.

Just need some frames for one of them and the gold foil one.

Might sell one of my black ones.

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
Got my signed jumper from the club on Friday and up on the wall above the TV. Also received the $50 black ltd ed knight poster. Off to get a frame for it to put up around the bar.
So proud of the Tiges.

Just waiting on RFC now for some, pins, and small assortment of stuff.

The AFL shop advised that stage one of products are almost finished. Stage two with more designs hit the market soon as we head to Xmas. If you are an AFL member too don't forget to take your membership card as you get an extra 10% discount.

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
Might be worth having a look at the below link. I know we'd all prefer to buy through the club, but a few pieces are reduced quite a bit in this sale.

http://taylormadememorabilia.com.au/collections/memorabilia-mega-sale/

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
DragicevicFan said:
Might be worth having a look at the below link. I know we'd all prefer to buy through the club, but a few pieces are reduced quite a bit in this sale.

http://taylormadememorabilia.com.au/collections/memorabilia-mega-sale/

Bought my TOTC print from there years ago.

Love to know how many artist's proofs exist of these. Convention says about 20, but there seems to be an endless supply...

E

easy_tiger

Tigers of Old said:
Yet I can't quite bring myself to part with it? ???

The bubble seems to have burst.

Mine is on Gumtree for $500.

Ive got a $300 framing bill for my Dusty deity artefact and my multiple Maurice Rioli membership renewals looming.

so you could say Im a not-for-profit organisation ;D

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Got my black ltd edition Knight poster today... numbered 0917... Cotchy's number and the year of the premiership...stoked to get that combo

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Tigerdog said:
Got my black ltd edition Knight poster today... numbered 0917... Cotchy's number and the year of the premiership...stoked to get that combo
Ya deserved a change of luck this week Td

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Cheers Colonel KFC. Missing the cup photo p sucked but well pleased with the number of the poster :)

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
toby64 said:
I saw that there is a new book coming out by slattery media about our 2017 season.

https://books.slatterymedia.com/store/viewItem/tiger-time---the-pictorial-story-of-the-2017-afl-premiership

This publication is an absolute must have, must read. A ripper of a book accounting the 2017 season and the premiership glory. Get someone to jam it into your xmas stocking if you haven't already rushed out to the book store and grabbed a copy. Loved reading every page of the book.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
For those that read it, would a non-RFC supporter, but AFL mad person enjoy the book? Tempted to buy a few as presents for my non-RFC supporting extended family just for the laughs

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Reckon many AFL footballers and, in particular, coaches will read the book. There is a lot of stuff in the book that will be gleaned by opposition coaches.
The book provides stunning insight into the day-to-day workings of a successful football club and the environment that is created that leads to the best opportunity to win a flag. All the pieces of the puzzle are pretty much laid out in the book.
Already there is various snippets of news emanating from other clubs about how things are changing in the lead-up to pre-season training. I am sure we are going to hear a lot more discussion coming out of clubs other than RFC about mindfulness, connections, love, and the joy of playing the game.
This book is going to be a best-seller without a doubt ... it probably already is.