2017 Premiership Memorabilia | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2017 Premiership Memorabilia

E

easy_tiger

I heard you can buy premiership player christmas decorations, with Dusty as the angel that sits at the top!

was someone having a lend of me?

I'd love a Castagne, Butler and Rioli Bauble to hang on my tree, and yeah, definitely a Dusty angle.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Hey all.

The Premiers caps the players had on grand final day are back for sale on the Tiger Superstore site.

toby64

Tiger Champion
Mar 17, 2014
Bullarto Tiger said:
This publication is an absolute must have, must read. A ripper of a book accounting the 2017 season and the premiership glory. Get someone to jam it into your xmas stocking if you haven't already rushed out to the book store and grabbed a copy. Loved reading every page of the book.

Yeah I just got it too and agree.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Bullarto Tiger said:
This publication is an absolute must have, must read. A ripper of a book accounting the 2017 season and the premiership glory. Get someone to jam it into your xmas stocking if you haven't already rushed out to the book store and grabbed a copy. Loved reading every page of the book.

Isn't Tiger Time a pictorial or are you referring to Yellow & Black??

toby64

Tiger Champion
Mar 17, 2014
Bullarto Tiger said:
I am referring to Konrad Marshall's book, "Yellow and Black: A Season with Richmond"

Tiger Time not too bad either.

Im loading up on everything!

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
I can assure you it is a very insightful read.

No wallowing in reflected glory, rather tells the story or journey from a whole of Club perspective.

Nothing sycophantic but does draw you in with some personal and personnel perspectives.

Why wait to see if there’s a copy in your Christmas stocking.

Do yourself a favour as Molly would say, get a copy now.

Feeling Tigerish

Tiger Champion
Apr 11, 2009
Bullarto Tiger said:

Totally agree, sensational read. And after being a massive Hardwick critic previously, I truly have a new found respect for him.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
rokkafella said:
Totally agree, sensational read. And after being a massive Hardwick critic previously, I truly have a new found respect for him.

That's it, Rokka. Hardwick comes across very well and positively and there is no doubt that his renewed and refreshed approach to coaching in 2017 was very much fundamental to the Tigers having such a successful season. There is no doubt that the players really love Hardwick and he, in turn, showed his appreciation and care for the players by allowing them to play passionate and energetic footy not too encumbered by structures, strategies and technicalities.

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
Ian4 said:
finally got the mounted block knight poster. still awaiting my premiership guernsey.
Same. Originally they said jumpers mid November. Haven't heard a thing since.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Disco said:
Same. Originally they said jumpers mid November. Haven't heard a thing since.

I called the club a few weeks ago and they said December 1. I called yesterday and they said mid week this week. I'm getting my photo with the cup on Sunday and I wanna be wearing my guernsey. I'm glad I selected to pick it up from the club instead of having it posted. I should be able to pick it up at the Tigerland superstore on Sunday.

Platinum member

Tiger Matchwinner
Nov 30, 2015
Reservoir
Ian4 said:
I called the club a few weeks ago and they said December 1. I called yesterday and they said mid week this week. I'm getting my photo with the cup on Sunday and I wanna be wearing my guernsey. I'm glad I selected to pick it up from the club instead of having it posted. I should be able to pick it up at the Tigerland superstore on Sunday.
They came in today

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
Picked the complete season and finals box set for $69 from JB HiFi.

They retail it for $109 but they have 20% off DVDs at the moment bringing it down to $87 and then at checkout I was in the process of creating an account to make the purchase and before proceeding with payment I checked the account confirmation email and it had an invite to join something called 'stack' magazine and if I did I would receive 20% off my first DVD purchase. Enter in the code and that was it, bargain!

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
I’ve got so much memorabilia waiting for delivery now, it’s not funny. Be very disappointed if it doesn’t make Xmas.

So far, I’ve had a cap arrive, a replica cup and a book. Waiting on stubby holders, T-shirts, a polo, a hoodie and premiership guernsey. I’m wondering if the delays are costing the club revenue?

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
I've been out of pocket since Oct 6.

I thought we had moved out of "Amateur Hour" !

Last email they sent me was on Oct 19 which stated gear would arrive Mid Nov.

After that zero, zippo, zilch, nada, nought, bupkis info/email from the club.

It's pretty p!ss poor customer service.

I wonder if I will even get to wear the Guernsey in the year we won it?

Don't think I will use the RFC online shop again.

You are better off going somewhere else to buy the stuff and get it same day.

And who cares about money staying at the club?

They are so cashed up now they couldn't give a hoot about their members.

Here endeth my rant.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
theglove3 said:
I've been out of pocket since Oct 6.

I thought we had moved out of "Amateur Hour" !

Last email they sent me was on Oct 19 which stated gear would arrive Mid Nov.

After that zero, zippo, zilch, nada, nought, bupkis info/email from the club.

It's pretty p!ss poor customer service.

I wonder if I will even get to wear the Guernsey in the year we won it?

Don't think I will use the RFC online shop again.

You are better off going somewhere else to buy the stuff and get it same day.

And who cares about money staying at the club?

They are so cashed up now they couldn't give a hoot about their members.

Here endeth my rant.

they will make millions, but we will probably never know how many millions they lost by not stocking up properly. in the room where they were doing the cup photo op, they were selling Dusty posters for $50. yep, paper posters for $50. no joke.

0c8f8c926415754f7096c774ce0557648da08418.jpg

My partner says it doesn't have to go to the shed, it can actually hang in the house. Where people see it! Not even in the dunny!