2020 Premier merchandise | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2020 Premier merchandise

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Yeah I'm very surprised that the block mounted posters have sold out already. I have both 2017 and 2019 and they were easy to order after the respective grand finals. Hopefully they release more. Not sure what the problem is; they should be able to make as many as are required. The more sales the more money goes to the RCH Good Friday Appeal.

Don't understand why people are complaining about the Knight poster; I reckon they're pretty good.

Ebay:

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
This is *smile*. 10 am on the dot I added 1 to my cart as it became available. Typed in my card details as fast as humanly possible. Hit proceed “ no longer available. Sold out”
Wasn’t even 10.01 am :mad:
Well, after all that.............I was lucky enough to get a black limited edition poster through the members allocation. I wrote an email asking how to apply to get one explaining I missed out on the gold one earlier. The person replied apologising and asked if I would like to be put on the cancellation list in case any are available down the track. I naturally said yes please. Anyway, got an email today saying some orders were cancelled and was I still interested. Hell yes!!! They sent me the details on what to fill out, send my membership number and payment. Now proud owner of both now. Very happy and thank you to the people doing customer service in the herald sun shop.

Reactions: 2 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008

Don't understand why people are complaining about the Knight poster; I reckon they're pretty good.

Agree - and it really doesn't matter does it!
The only thing worse than buying and forever displaying a Knight 2020 Tiger Premiership Poster is not having one produced at all

Reactions: 6 users

Althom

Tiger Superstar
Jul 23, 2016
Yeah they are listed at $20 cheaper than on the Herald Sun shop; not sure what's going on there. Hopefully they're not dodgy; I've ordered one so I guess I'll find out soon.
I wonder if they are direct from the printer?
I'll guess we'll find out soon enough.
Ordered one as well.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
I ordered the Mark Knight print on the front of a black hoodie - looks good and goes with the t-shirts I ordered. Herald Sun and Tiger Superstore both sold out but you can still get them from the AFL site.

At my next drinking session with the lads - after awhile, I will apologise that the hoodie tiger pic is a bit in their face and offer to take it off - if they agree I will only to reveal the T-shirt of the same underneath - I can see it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

TigerMad

All for one and one for all
Dec 18, 2002
I rang Dans today.
Pre-orders sold out, cant book online.
Apparently delivering to stores tomorrow.

Went to my local Dans to see if I could reserve a slab.
They were not aware if receiving any tomorrow., but if so will have them when opening tomorrow.
I will be there at 9am tomorrow.

T-Shirt Tommy

Apr 11, 2011
Yeah they are listed at $20 cheaper than on the Herald Sun shop; not sure what's going on there. Hopefully they're not dodgy; I've ordered one so I guess I'll find out soon.

Yeah, I've ordered one as well so not sure as to the quality but desperate to get one.

Reactions: 1 user

T-Shirt Tommy

Apr 11, 2011
Just had a look at the HS shop website, and the block mounted posters are available again if anyone's interested.

Reactions: 1 users

Althom

Tiger Superstar
Jul 23, 2016
Just had a look at the HS shop website, and the block mounted posters are available again if anyone's interested.
Ones on EBay are cheaper, even with postage included and the seller has a 100% good rep. Will be interesting to see if the quality is the same.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Just picked up a T Shirt, China Mug and Mouse Mat.

Simple to do this, just went for my afternoon ride and went to Punt Rd, shop is open and they have a fair bit of stock. As you would expect they are still getting stuff in as they would only be able to order once the result is known. I suspect they will be getting stuff in and running out of things at the same time.

Also a fair bit of 2019 merch on sale.

DS

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
Just picked up a T Shirt, China Mug and Mouse Mat.

Simple to do this, just went for my afternoon ride and went to Punt Rd, shop is open and they have a fair bit of stock. As you would expect they are still getting stuff in as they would only be able to order once the result is known. I suspect they will be getting stuff in and running out of things at the same time.

Also a fair bit of 2019 merch on sale.

DS
Does anyone know if it’s open on Friday? I’ve been caught out previously with it closed a couple of times!!