2021 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2021 Draft Thread

Bugger. Was always a long shot, but was holding out hope against hope the Big Mac got through.
Where does he play though?
All this talk of a forward, but how much experience as a key forward does he have? Toughest spot to play that requires nous, reading of the play and elite anticipation

This is my guess
Pick 1 - Horne
Pick 2 - Daicos
Pick 3 - Darcy
Pick 4 - Callaghan
Pick 5 - Andrew
Pick 6 - Rachelle
Pick 7 - Johnson
Pick 8 - Amiss
Pick 9 - Hobbs
Pick 10 - Erasmus
Pick 11 - Sinn
Pick 12 - Gibcus
Pick 13 - Ward
Pick 14 - Wanganeen-Milera
Pick 15 - Goater
Pick 16 - Butler
Pick 17 - Sonsie
Given our long standing weighting of competitiveness over just about everything else, be very surpsised if Wanganeen is above those below him plus others like Wilmot ILHO.

That is good hair. Best thing is his older brother also has good hair. Bloodlines are looking OK. This is important.

Anyone know his old man?

Have we all sold Josh Sinn short?
We might have but not sure the recruiters have. I think a fair bit of weight will go towards their Under 16 performance on which Sinn was highly rated.
Same goes with Sonsie.

Have we all sold Josh Sinn short?
That would be a Sinn

Think the injuries may be the reason he was rated lower and possibly his contested game , But looking like clubs are happy to look at him in the top 10 now from whats being reported. Hope its not Richmond with #7

Just on Josh Sinn whispers doing the rounds that he is right in the frame for us at pick 9.

Reactions: 1 user
Personally i dont believe Hobbs or Ward will slide to 15 and both will be gone but if we could somehow manufacture a trade with StKilda or the Eagles then it could be possible but reliant on the WA boys and how highly Erasmus,Amiss & Johnson are rated by freo/Eagles. But you are correct in having dreams
Sure. there has to be some maneuvering to climb up the draft but Hobbs is more chance to slide than Johnson, so you take Johnson at 9, then hope all the wingmen are picked off along with Erasmus & suddenly we're in a position to sell a couple of second rounders.

Would be bold. Rendell having him as the number one player coming out of the 16’s is something.
Kid can play. Two questions - where will he play at AFL level and can his body hold up considering the injuries he has had.
Classic high high reward.