2021 PRE Phantom Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2021 PRE Phantom Draft

nikolasmia

Tiger Superstar
Sep 3, 2007
Pick 14 Port Adelaide

Arlo Draper sth adelaide

Exciting X Factor Mid/Fwd, Great mark

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
Brisbane take The (Joshua) GOATer.
You had me in an emergency meeting!

Richmond has been torn between two competing wingmen but they have decided to opt for the better kick. That honour goes to Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera. This is a risky pick, all these wingmen are generally 50/50 but you have to roll the dice sometimes.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
You had me in an emergency meeting!

Richmond has been torn between two competing wingmen but they have decided to opt for the better kick. That honour goes to Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera. This is a risky pick, all these wingmen are generally 50/50 but you have to roll the dice sometimes.
Since you are recruiting for Richmond you are open to criticism

Horrible pick considering Taylor is still on the board.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
With pick 18 the Swans select Sam Butler. Brother of Dan, but taller at 184 and more of a mid-forward hybrid. Quick without possessing Dan's electrifying pace, he's a much better contested player than his brother. Clever, creative, quick, competitive kid who wins his own ball and kicks goals. That'll do us.

@Tiger Hammer on the clock for the Deeth.

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
Since you are recruiting for Richmond you are open to criticism

Horrible pick considering Taylor is still on the board.
Taylor was in the frame but this region was always dedicated to a wingman, there will be a midfield slider at my last pick. This is a 50/50 selection but these picks are generally A grade or bust. Given Wanganeen-Milera has outstanding skills & outstanding agility I'm throwing my hat in the ring. If you have a guy like this taking kick outs then you are already winning.

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
hey @bullus_hit @turk-d-tiger ,

should we have brief recruitment manager interviews at the end of the first round as they leave the building?

Essendon have a quirky insight the public would probably be interested in.

• Haha

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
So GWS thinking on two firsts picks, got our man in Finn Callaghan. No brainer. The tall athlethic mid every club craves. But they all don’t have his silk. Bont like. Kicks goals. GWS are actually light on for silk, have become very workman like. Starts on a wing/ half forward. Plays right away. No red flags. Safe and straight forward.

Tyler Sonsie adds more silk forward of centre, badly needed. Kicks both feet so well and has elite smarts. That’s a skill set that’s rare. Wants to be the next Trent Cotchin. Starts forward with spells in the middle. At the start of the year was top 5 material. And he hasn’t had a bad year, starred at VFL level.

Thought about NWM but he’s too similar to Finn, getting Sonsie is like getting two top 5 picks. Elite crop.

Reactions: 4 users