2021 PRE Phantom Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2021 PRE Phantom Draft

Best left foot in the draft.

mum doesnt even own a washing machine

(do you recon recruiters heckle each other on draft night?)

do GWS 46 and 62 even = Norf 22?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Pick 22 - 845 points
Picks 46 & 62 - 454 points

Dawks bid on Michito Owens, @mrposhman
matches?

Yep Saints match.

Pick 25 - Mitch Owens. A good size wingman who finished the season very well (of what was included in the season). Will probably take some time but a long term replacement for Hill on the wing.

I think I need to use 35 and 43 to match and get 45 back?

Pick 25 = 756 points less 197 = 559
Pick 35 = 522 leaving 37 points to take off Pick 43

Back to you @toothless

Yep Saints match.

Pick 25 - Mitch Owens. A good size wingman who finished the season very well (of what was included in the season). Will probably take some time but a long term replacement for Hill on the wing.

Back to you @toothless

you get change out of draft pick points?

you get change out of draft pick points?

Yep. You have to match the bid value and if your picks are valued at more, they just slip back in the order. Its a no brainer from here with this one. I genuine top 25 player, being picked for Pick 35 and a slight slide back with the other pick.

Reactions: 1 user
Yep Saints match.

Back to you @toothless
Dawks select Connor MacDonald

Yep. You have to match the bid value and if your picks are valued at more, they just slip back in the order. Its a no brainer from here with this one. I genuine top 25 player, being picked for Pick 35 and a slight slide back with the other pick.

so does essendons 45 become 44?

this phantom drafting is a very illuminating activity