2022 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2022 Draft Thread

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
If we get pick 8 that's fair weight for the second best key forward, at this point I'd be looking at other ways to satisfy GWS & not give up this pick too easily.

Reactions: 1 user

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
If we get pick 8 that's fair weight for the second best key forward, at this point I'd be looking at other ways to satisfy GWS & not give up this pick too easily.
Is that pick 8 for Jack Graham?
Funny how quite a few thing our pick 12 is adequate for Taranto and Hoppers worth is a future 1st or pick 19 & 30
I think pick 8 is a pipedream, unless we include our pick 19 or some such.

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
Funny how quite a few thing our pick 12 is adequate for Taranto and Hoppers worth is a future 1st or pick 19 & 30
I would say that deal is spot on, would have to give up 19.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
One of his more sensible rankings.

Alwyn Davey. Meh. Jaxon Binns value for someone if not for being a few cm taller.
I’m big on Binns. Why can’t he be a Caleb Daniel/ Christian Salem hybrid?

Even Jayden Shortish. If his sprint times are good next week I’m in, already has a tank.

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Do the GWS trading 1st then they can't demand pick 8 which IMO they will if we get that 1st.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
If JG decides port are for him, Straight swap for Geogiades or Marshall they still have one or the other, plus Dixon, Finlayson as key forwards.
Or Bergman
Or pick 8 (with our pick 30 going back)
Or their 2023 first.

Don’t capitulate too easy. Koch and Hinkley are desperate for success

Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv

Even Jayden Shortish. If his sprint times are good next week I’m in, already has a tank.
Well, Langdon is only 182cm as well and look how important he is to Melbourne. We won’t be drafting him but somebody else will, and they might get him at unders in the long run.

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006

State
27.3 disposals, 7.7 inside 50s, 7.3 marks, 1.7 clearances, 7 score involvements, 2 tackles (three games)

very good numbers, 39 disposals vs Allies with 10 score involvements suggests he has maximum hurt factor. 182cm tall enough.

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
If JG decides port are for him, Straight swap for Geogiades or Marshall they still have one or the other, plus Dixon, Finlayson as key forwards.
Or Bergman
Or pick 8 (with our pick 30 going back)
Or their 2023 first.

Don’t capitulate too easy. Koch and Hinkley are desperate for success

Agree stick tuff.

Last edited:

gehring

Tiger Rookie
Oct 16, 2006
Does anyone have intel on Joshua Sukuroski (Claremont Colts) 196/90 plays as a CHB but kicked 6 goals in a recent match. Smokey or pass?

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Yet the media and plenty of others spruik pick 12 / 19 / 30 plus next years first n maybe a player as well for us to get Tarantino n Grasshopper. But Dunkley's worth an end of first maybe early second for Brisvegas. Grundypants is only worth a second round for Smelbourne because they'll pick up some of his salary. Fridge is worth a mid second round. Jackson to Frockers for maybe a late first rounder. Port want first round compo for Amon.

FMD serious load of *smile* media dribbling going on regarding the prospective value of player trades n only one club seems to be getting bent over with arses bared every time some expert flaps his mouth for money.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Is Keeler the boy for us? Seems to have a very big upside with some freakish ability. The only thing is that he mightn’t be genuine full time KPF but hybrid as a ruck. Reckon we need genuine CHF

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Yet the media and plenty of others spruik pick 12 / 19 / 30 plus next years first n maybe a player as well for us to get Tarantino n Grasshopper. But Dunkley's worth an end of first maybe early second for Brisvegas. Grundypants is only worth a second round for Smelbourne because they'll pick up some of his salary. Fridge is worth a mid second round. Jackson to Frockers for maybe a late first rounder. Port want first round compo for Amon.

FMD serious load of *smile* media dribbling going on regarding the prospective value of player trades n only one club seems to be getting bent over with arses bared every time some expert flaps his mouth for money.
Interesting isn't it, Grundy can be less value trade wise if Dees take his salary, yet they don't seem to think we have the same option re: Hopper.

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
My personal little conspiracy theory is that they’re all organised and sitting with the AFL who tick them off, and they’re spread out over the whole period so AFL stays in the news.

Gone are the days of Greg Miller running to the fax machine 40 seconds late

Reactions: 1 users