2022 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2022 Draft Thread

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Looking forward to Matt Rendell telling that story on how he wanted to recruit Shai Bolton but Richmond beat him to the punch.

He tells it every *smile* trading period.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
2HB Twomey. September.

Keeler a massive slide to pick 27.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/852288
The more I think about the more we need Graham to go to Port. This is our only way of keeping pick 19 and grabbing pick 8 off Port.

If we can get pick 8 off Port (we will have to give them Graham plus pick 30), then we can give picks 8 & 12 to GWS for Taranto and Hopper, with pick 21 coming back our way.

So we end up going to the draft with picks 19 & 21.

We could grab both Keeler & Gruzewski.

Wishful thinking? Maybe.

But Graham going is the key to unlocking this.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
The more I think about the more we need Graham to go to Port. This is our only way of keeping pick 19 and grabbing pick 8 off Port.

If we can get pick 8 off Port (we will have to give them Graham plus pick 30), then we can give picks 8 & 12 to GWS for Taranto and Hopper, with pick 21 coming back our way.

So we end up going to the draft with picks 19 & 21.

We could grab both Keeler & Gruzewski.

Wishful thinking? Maybe.

But Graham going is the key to unlocking this.
Something’s going on with that big a slide.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Disappointing. I came here for some farming news.
Table showing trade steers and medium steer prices over time.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
He had him at 29 in August.

I know Twomey has good intel but these are his personal rankings, no? His ability to find out what the pros are thinking far outweighs his own judgement.

Anyway, good news for us if Keeler slides.
Did he ? Thought he was 18 or 19. Maybe I was reading someone elses ranking.

Yes, he seems to work off club intel more than others.

Good for you ! Or is it…..

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Did he ? Thought he was 18 or 19. Maybe I was reading someone elses ranking.

Yes, he seems to work off club intel more than others.

Good for you ! Or is it…..
Unless there's some character or behavioural flaw that we don't know about, Keeler to Richmond on top of the GWS boys would make a great off-season. I've seen enough, he has some elite traits, athleticism and ball-handling in particular.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Unless there's some character or behavioural flaw that we don't know about, Keeler to Richmond on top of the GWS boys would make a great off-season. I've seen enough, he has some elite traits, athleticism and ball-handling in particular.
How does Keeler compare to Gruzewski?

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Not that we need another back flanker but Cowan reminds me of Sam Docherty. Think he will be real good at AFL level.