2022 Mid Season Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2022 Mid Season Draft

bengal tigers

Tiger Superstar
Apr 29, 2015
Faulkhead or Dozzi are who l would be hoping for,both are young and look like they might have a future ,both ae inside/out mids with good work ethic,and they are still progressing ,while a lot of player's in this draft will be reserve fillers.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Shifter Sheehan's 11 names for the midseason draft

SEN
1 June 2022

Jai Culley
(Dandenong Stingrays)

“He looks like he’d play for North or West Coast straight away.

“I’m not sure he gets to four (to Adelaide) but he may.”

Max Ramsden
(Sandringham Dragons)

“I like him for the long term. A ruckman at 203(cm).

“He plays like a ruck-rover in the old term we used to use.

“He’d go early if you’re looking to the future.”

Josh Carmichael
(West Adelaide)

“He’s grabbed his opportunity this year, he played well in the state game.

“I think looks certain to get an opportunity.

“The clubs have surrounded him and had a good look at him.”

Oskar Faulkhead
(Bendigo Pioneers)

“He has AFL attributes but just hasn’t had that breakout game.

“This year he’s had about six of those breakout games. Outstanding in the Young Guns game, outstanding for the Bendigo Pioneers.

“At 19 years of age, he’s starting to mature and he’s another name to look for.”

Mutaz Al Nour
(Northern Bullants)

“He’s a Sudanese boy from the Northern Bullants.

“He plays a lot taller than his height. He’s 192(cm), probably plays like a 196 with his leap and athleticism.

“He’s a definitely a chance. Has played in the VFL all year and comes out of local footy in the years past.

“He’s a contender to play that tall defender role (for a club in need).”

Wade Derksen
(Peel Thunder)

“Wade Derksen is 197(cm) and is more of a forward than a defender.

“He’s a bit of a goalkicker. He kicked four games in a game for Peel Thunder against the Eagles reserves.

“Hasn’t played a lot of footy. Comes from up in the NT. He’s big, a genuine size.”

Harvey Gallagher
(Bendigo Pioneers)

“He’s a chance later on.

“He’s kicked his four and five goals playing as a small forward.”

Lachlan Carrigan
(Richmond VFL)

“I think he’s a lock.

“He had compartment syndrome and missed two years of footy in ‘20 and ‘21.

“He was on the radar last year and taken to the combine to check his injuries, but we had no form on him except a practice match at the start of the year.

“He’s killed them this year. He looks a real player.

“He starred across half-back in those Young Guns games. Left-footer, great user of the footy.”

Jye Menzie
(South Adelaide)

“He kicked 10 goals in the first couple of games.

“He was a boy in Allies contention last year and the year before.

“He’s special around goals. He can surprise one-on-one with his marking and his jump.”

Brandon Leary
(Tassie Mariners)

“He kicked close to 40 goals at senior level in their state league last year.

“I’ve seen him kick six in a game this year. He might have kicked about 15 in five games.

“He’s got some tricks. He makes the freakish goals look quite normal.”

Casey Voss
(Sturt)

“I could see him getting a go.

“Casey deserves a chance. You can’t do much more than win the Fos Williams Medal in a state game.

“He’s played well, he’s always been able to find the footy, his footy IQ is very high, uses it well.

“He can play straight away. I’d love to see him get a chance.”

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2022/05/31/sheehan-suggests-11-names-for-unpredictable-mid-season-draft/

-----------

Who ever we pick Shifty won't give them a RS nomination

Just wonder if we snuck over to speak to Turner or Menzie and told everyone we were going to see Bauer. Notice Shifty has dropped him off his list ever since it was announced we were interested.

Senile old fool got no idea

jack zoot

Tiger Cub
Dec 24, 2005
Faulkhead or Dozzi are who l would be hoping for,both are young and look like they might have a future ,both ae inside/out mids with good work ethic,and they are still progressing ,while a lot of player's in this draft will be reserve fillers.
Is that dozzi or the douzy

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I'm reading Jake Florenca from South Freo and currently on West Coast top up list can be a good inside mid for us.