2023 Draft Thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2023 Draft Thread.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
What are you going on about? Are we talking about the same Jed Walter?

You do realise he's played in the NAB/ Coates league and a u18 National Champs 2022 and 2023 right? u18 AA last year as an underage draft- ineligible 17 yo KPF?

You're barking up the wrong tree, going off half cocked, mistaken, have a tenuous grasp of the facts etc.

And don't get me started on how he has achieved all this as an enemy territory second class citizen, more than half of his academy V Geelong Falcons, Eastern Rangers, Calder Cannon etc games they flew down in the morning and played the game in the arvo then flew home that night, thats just one example of many of how tough the Allies kids have it compared to the Vic golden boys. (Nothing against them personally, they can't help it if the system favours them, but it does).

Also the first point is not necessarily fact. If I'm Port and I've got the number 1 pick, and i've got JHF and Butters and Rozee, do I take Reid or perhaps the most compelling junior KPF since Richo? At the very least, you'd have a think. I would.

Its like Kong is trying to get dodoros job or something

AA CHF at 16 :rotfl1

Theres only 5 possible options here i reckon

1. Hes got him confused with someone else

2. Hes never seen him play or

3. He is legally blind or

4. Hes trolling or

5. He knows less than zero about junior footballers, if not football itself.

Im gonna give benefit of doubt, on a big body of work,

And go 4., with maybe a touch of 3 and 2 and 1

• Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
The first point is fact. Your 2nd is made up garbage. Which is somewhat consistent with your posts. My reference to rubbish was in direct response to the comment about his last 3 games. Name one of his opponents in those games who is a top 50 draft pick?

Reid on the other hand is playing against top 10 picks both in 2022 and now 2023 most weeks

You‘re out of your depth and sounding suspiciously like Bully’s burner account?

Most delusional PRE draft experts in history
1. Phantom
2. Bullus
3. Ezyt…….and rising fast
What did I do or say to deserve this crap?

Reactions: 6 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
I'm surprised I'm thinking this, but if Walter improves during the champs, and maybe stars against the VM cartel, he could make a few re-think that Harley Reid is No. 1 lock.
I don’t think he overtakes Reid. It happens every year, we get sick of the thing in front of us and look at others.

However, I’m in furious agreement with you on how good Walter is. Ticks every key forward box. Most of all competes. Better prospect than Cadman who went 1 last year. Cadman is a clear third if he was in this draft.

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I don’t think he overtakes Reid. It happens every year, we get sick of the thing in front of us and look at others.

However, I’m in furious agreement with you on how good Walter is. Ticks every key forward box. Most of all competes. Better prospect than Cadman who went 1 last year. Cadman is a clear third if he was in this draft.

Your right, we do get hype fatigue.

I think Reid is incredible.

The thing that really makes me rub my eyes when i watch Walter is his speed; he tests fast, he looks fast, he plays fast.

When he put the burners on, at 197/90+, its like you're watching a Speedy Gonzalez cartoon.

The only other men that big, that i recall seeing move that fast, all played the rugbys

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Name one of his opponents in those games who is a top 50 draft pick?

Reid on the other hand is playing against top 10 picks both in 2022 and now 2023 most weeks

James Van Es Pick 31
Lewis Hayes Pick 25
Josh Weddle Pick 18
Jed Busslinger Pick 13
Max Michaelanny Pick 17

that's for starters.

Thats 3 first rounders and 2 second rounder opponents in the year he was picked as AA CHF at 16.

you are a complete waste of time and space on here.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Name one of his opponents in those games who is a top 50 draft pick?

James Van Es Pick 31
Lewis Hayes Pick 25
Josh Weddle Pick 18
Jed Busslinger Pick 13
Max Michaelanny Pick 17

that's for starters.

Thats 3 first rounders and 2 second rounder opponents in the year he was picked as AA CHF at 16.

If its information and insights people are after,

just those 5 data points demonstrate,

you are an absolute waste of time and space on here. :vomit

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
James Van Es Pick 31
Lewis Hayes Pick 25
Josh Weddle Pick 18
Jed Busslinger Pick 13
Max Michaelanny Pick 17

that's for starters.

you are a complete waste of time and space on here.
You‘re a bit simple aren’t you Bullus mk2

So he played on Weddle and Busslinger in his last 3 games did he?

Congrat’s you’ve been added to the Bullus ignore list. This list is reserved for posters with less idea than 13yolds on Bigfruity

Last edited:
  • Love

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
You‘re a bit simple aren’t you Bullus mk2

So he played on Weddle and Busslinger in his last 3 games did he?

Dullard
Are you fair dinkum? Last game he played on every junior KPD in the SA state team. All rubbish I suppose. Jesus Christ. In one ear and out the other. Actual buffoon.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
We all know who the buffoon is around here. Make stupid statements, get proven objectively wrong, then spit the dummy. Good on ya pal.
Get off your phone at school. You might learn how to read

Last edited:

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
What did I do or say to deserve this crap?
You didn't do anything. Just look at who posted it.

FWIW always enjoy your contributions, I don't always agree with them but they are always written with thought and backed by knowledge and research. Hopefully you can ignore stuff like this from the fringes.

Reactions: 14 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Your right, we do get hype fatigue.

I think Reid is incredible.

The thing that really makes me rub my eyes when i watch Walter is his speed; he tests fast, he looks fast, he plays fast.

When he put the burners on, at 197/90+, its like you're watching a Speedy Gonzalez cartoon.

The only other men that big, that i recall seeing move that fast, all played the rugbys
Have a look at those quads! I want a pair.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003

And Richo

Reactions: 1 users