2023 Draft Thread. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2023 Draft Thread.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Maybe JHF, maybe Jacob Weitering. But I still think its Reid for me.

Reid is the hottest favorite for no.1 since Nick Riewoldt.

JHF was competing with Daicos for no.1 and some clubs would have taken Mills at no.1 over Weitering if he wasn't an academy player.

Reid is a unanimous no.1 this year and has been since Nationals last year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
Maybe JHF, maybe Jacob Weitering. But I still think its Reid for me.
Schache was number one in a few phantoms, Daicos number 1 in a few as well. I would say Rowell, Nick Riewoldt & Goddard as the clearest number 1s in history.

Reactions: 1 user

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
Banik, Lounder?
It was a bit of a raffle back in those days, Banik probably the only flanker to go that high, Hodge a flanker in the end but had his stints in the midfield. Lounder was a throwback to the days when players enjoyed the pub more than the match, still did better than 8 players in the top 20 who never played a game. I was there for Lounder's debut, didn't move too much, just put up the hands and the ball stuck, I think most of his 4 goals were from point blank range.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Looks like North have absolutely smashed the JHF deal out of the park.
Both players picked could be JHF’s equal. One possibly better

Reactions: 5 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Darcy Wilson is also a state cricketer , Australian 400, 800 or 1500 metre age champion , outstanding basketballer and is the great nephew of the Galloping Gasometer Mick Nolan , dad was an O&M star and he’s mum the same with Netball , he’s manager believes he’ll go top 10

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Darcy Wilson is also a state cricketer , Australian 400, 800 or 1500 metre age champion , outstanding basketballer and is the great nephew of the Galloping Gasometer Mick Nolan , dad was an O&M star and he’s mum the same with Netball , he’s manager believes he’ll go top 10

Imagine if he was a talented all round sportsman with a decent pedigree where he would go.

• Haha

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Interesting on Caddy. More I see of him the more I think taller Issac Heeney.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Wilson's a nice player, bit outside and similar to Sonz for us methinks.

Would love Caddy.