2024 Training With The Ooze Crew | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Training With The Ooze Crew

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Everybody loves Border Collies.
Once you go Border Collies, you never go back.

There was some whispers that Presita and Hopper would be back this week but I can't see it all.

Reactions: 1 user

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Just saw Fridge on Ch 7 sports news.
Couldn't hear what was said but they were showing Grimes/Hopper during training.
I think they are expected to play.

Maybe 2 back.
76 to go.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
- James T and Noah B doing 80% to 100% run throughs. 75 metre and 100 metre. All straight line. Noah still favouring a leg at times (not the taped up one). James T going pretty much flat out.
When he is ready I would try Trezise on a wing. Brown has probably got the HBF for the moment and I reckon JT could make a winger

Reactions: 7 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Nah, Bundy & coke, something I swear I'll never ever drink again!!!!! :)(
Hooligan Juice especially the Overproof.

Seen that shitt take down a few of mates who failed to pay the required respect in spectacular fashion back in the day :mhihi

Reactions: 2 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Just saw Fridge on Ch 7 sports news.
Couldn't hear what was said but they were showing Grimes/Hopper during training.
I think they are expected to play.

Maybe 2 back.
76 to go.
They showed his leg heavily bandaged.
Looks like his legs are retaining some water too.

IMG_2534.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

HKTigerB

Tiger Rookie
Jun 24, 2019
Once you go Border Collies, you never go back.

There was some whispers that Presita and Hopper would be back this week but I can't see it all.

Agree on point 1. Hopper did all the training so I figure he's in. Minimal strapping and running well.

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Hooligan Juice especially the Overproof.

Seen that shitt take down a few of mates who failed to pay the required respect in spectacular fashion back in the day :mhihi
Bundy and Coke was my poison as a 16-year-old when I didn't know better. Took two 750ml bottles to a Deb ball for me and a mate. An older bloke (was probably 21) grabbed my bottle, poured me a full, straight pot of Bundy and challenged me to skol it. Which I did. Finished the bottle at an after party. (Spewed, of course.) Walked a couple of kms back to my mate's place at 4am. Slept a couple of hours on his bedroom floor. Had a game of footy at 11am. Kicked 4.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
I just hope the last training session is bruise free as we cannot afford to lose any more of our useful regular players before The demons match
Yze did a hammy, Newy seemed to be worried about his calf.

Apart from that all good although Balmey did look a bit proppy

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users