2024 Training With The Ooze Crew | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Training With The Ooze Crew

Anyone get through training in a state which allows them to play? been dropping like flies since rd 1 when we only had 3 on our injury list.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Anyone get through training in a state which allows them to play? been dropping like flies since rd 1 when we only had 3 on our injury list.
Yes. Our pre-season goes pretty well ... right up to when the actual praccy games start!

• Haha
Bauer again left the training track early and not named in the VFL.
They refuse to provide any details in our injury reports.
Very strange management

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users
Main Training on maybe ? not so Good Friday:

Noah Balta is absent
Dusty 80% rehab/conditioning 20% with group, (doesn't look too healthy?)
Bauer left track early
So no Bauer in VFL again, together with him leaving the training track early i guess that's confirmation that he has relapsed yet again ?:(

• Angry
So no Bauer in VFL again, together with him leaving the training track early i guess that's confirmation that he has relapsed yet again ?:(
It’s a worry if it’s still the hammy troubling him.
I was told he may have spent a few weeks away from the club recently with personal matters, not sure if it’s correct.

• Sad
It’s a worry if it’s still the hammy troubling him.
I was told he may have spent a few weeks away from the club recently with personal matters, not sure if it’s correct.
Mentioned on FB he’s been on extended personal leave due to a death in the family. Rumoured to be his Grandfather.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
The lowest of the low.
Kane Cornes is a ######g animal.
View attachment 22273
He regularly went after Cotch too, saying he should have retired after 2021. And Nank as Captain

Yet, I never once heard him push Robbie Gray out, who was ordinary in his last year. Or Boak.
And he goes after Bevo all the time - but Hinkley doesn’t get the same treatment.
I get their job, and very few ex players annoy me. But I find tgis bloke contemptible and nauseating

Reactions: 6 users