Ads you hate. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ads you hate.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I don’t mind the eBay ads. The smart arse, whimsical, chubby (am I allowed to say that?) supervisor and the dunce bloke that works for her. Hah hah hah. Plus the “we should have sushi Carol” guy - although that’s getting a bit past it’s used by date now.
I hate that one. Reminds me of the moron in my last job calling out to go and have a Schnitz or a Grill'd lunch every *smile* time.
The repetitive man shake ad
Agree. Does that bs really work??

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
Coles - Down Down prices are down and their little red insurance ads with the excessively smiling people driving around in tiny red cars.

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
I don’t mind the eBay ads. The smart arse, whimsical, chubby (am I allowed to say that?) supervisor and the dunce bloke that works for her. Hah hah hah. Plus the “we should have sushi Carol” guy - although that’s getting a bit past it’s used by date now.
The guy who says 'we should do sushi Carol' was the best 2 seconds of a commercial in recent times.

Tiger Ghost

Tiger Superstar
Nov 19, 2010
Your mums house
The ads are still better than 3/4 of the crap shows they put on tv these days.

If theres one ad i wish they'd bring back its the old "Sick Em Rex"

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
The ads at the bottom of each page in PRE at the moment.
Does everyone see the same ads? TEMU?
What the *smile* is that *smile*?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
How's that nib one with Chimp and Tommy? Not bad. Repeats everytime it's on.

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010
I couldn’t be bothered searching, but is there a thread where I can register my high level dislike of certain ads ? Sort of like the airing of grievances during Festivus, but for ads ?

Can I do it here or is there another thread ?

View attachment 19522
As a blast from the past Red. Remember these ones from all those years ago, in your time living in TAS?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
As a blast from the past Red. Remember these ones from all those years ago, in your time living in TAS?

Awesome ads. I’d left well before those but had to go back and work there for a couple of years and they were running. They don’t make em with that sort of class nowadays.

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
My absolute number 1, hate with a passion ad at the moment. This stupid, silly numpter and her equally stupid and silly show.

1686226413829.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Any ad that bloke does that exaggerates every word …..think his name was John , used to be the voice on so many ads