AFL Betting Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL Betting Thread

At least you have fessed up.

Your sins are forgiven my son and I have removed you from the evil Dunces of Doom. (The other members are yet to repent however and acknowledge Redord P. Reds' superior football knowledge.) :ROFLMAO:

It all seemed so easy...

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Hah hah hah….Hawthorn rubbing more salt into the cocky wounds of the Dunces of Doom.

Hawthorn certainties to finish last. A monty. Easy money. Dumb if you don’t jump on.

Heh heh heh…only 5 games and % out on that call. :ROFLMAO:

Hawks definitely outperformed expectations. Have more talent than gave them credit for.

Shame you didn't back your opinion and take the generous $1.42 leysy offered you on them not winning the spoon.

Hawks definitely outperformed expectations. Have more talent than gave them credit for.

Shame you didn't back your opinion and take the generous $1.42 leysy offered you on them not winning the spoon.
And you reckon you watch junior football ? If you did, you'd recognise they've had a great 3 years of drafting. Add Lewis and Sicily who are good bookends. Add Worpel, Day, Newcombe, Moore, Amon, Impey and Wingaard and there was more than enough to beat out a hapless Norf - at a minimum. You didn't watch the game against them last year at the G either ? They pushed us hard.

Thus endeth the lesson again for you Nobet Pays ! :ROFLMAO:

This years flag race looks wide open. All teams have question marks and all the top 4 are in just OK form.

Reckon GWS at 30/1 are worth a nibble.

In top form, all best players available, arw winning anywhere and don't have to travel to Brisbane (providing they beat Port).

Reckon they can make a run deep into the finals. Especially at the price.

This years flag race looks wide open. All teams have question marks and all the top 4 are in just OK form.

In top form, all best players available, arw winning anywhere and don't have to travel to Brisbane (providing they beat Port).

Into $13.

num num num

Into $6 ;)

• Sad
Got a nice Multi, Pies, Lions, Penrith, Bronco's and East Fremantle, have let it ride on the Pies and Penrith.

Reckon $2.10 is overs for Lions.
In much better form
than pies. probably should be favourites.

Reckon $2.10 is overs for Lions.
In much better form
than pies. probably should be favourites.
While I've got the Pies going in a Multi, it's forecast to be 29 on Saturday, that'll suit the Lions.

Close game but I reckon Abbotsford’s higher pressure games the last couple of times out, the G and a bit more speed than Blandbane will just get them there.

Still think Blandbane’s one paced midfield is a bit susceptible on the G. Pies lack of marking targets a worry though.

Hate them both, probably won’t have a bet, but maybe want Blandbane to win. Like choosing between Stalin and Hitler.