AFL Betting Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL Betting Thread

palmyscum

Tiger Rookie
Feb 9, 2004
jb03 said:
I quite like Brisbane to kick the sweep this round at $6.00 Apparently it is p!ssing down in Perth so that may harm the Weales tonight.

Carlton have no one to play on Jon Brown. Only indoor game apart from Rich v Kangas which I wouldn't think would produce the highest score of the round.

I like that thinking i might have a crack too and get rid of cousins he will still probly dominate but i like Brawn

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Very nice form summary, impact.

jb03 said:
I quite like Brisbane to kick the sweep this round at $6.00 Apparently it is p!ssing down in Perth so that may harm the Weales tonight.

Carlton have no one to play on Jon Brown. Only indoor game apart from Rich v Kangas which I wouldn't think would produce the highest score of the round.

23225 $36 RICHMOND-ESSENDON
http://www.tab.com.au/sportsbet/index.asp

Only one other indoor game? Why not an aggressive bet, too?

23229 $220 RICHMOND-KANGAROOS
22129 $400 ADELAIDE-KANGAROOS
Save-
22125 $65 ADELAIDE-ESSENDON
http://www.tab.com.au/sportsbet/index.asp

:gotigers

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Hmmm,

well researched there Impact,  I already had the Lions down to kick the sweep would you believe JB, fingers crossed.

Have been on the phone to a good punting mate from Perth,  & he has advised me that it hasnt stopped raining all week,  & doesnt look likely to stop.
The wind has been up as well.

I will phone him again today to get further info,  but if it continues like this, then Essendon to beat the line of 40.5 pts has to be one of the bets of the year,  

actually upon checking up on that the Eagles under 39.5 @ $2.35 looks a steal,
you can have a saver on essendon @$7.00 if your that way inclined.

When its wet in perth, its like an ice rink, Eagles will do very well to win by more than 40pts IMO.  Get on.

mainlandy

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2004
Mont Albert
Might get on the Eagles at under 40 Leysy.
Can't help myself and will have something on the Tigers to win by over 39 half, juicy odds of $5.25. Really think we will give them a hiding.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
Leysy Days said:
actually upon checking up on that the Eagles under 39.5 @ $2.35 looks a steal,
you can have a saver on essendon @$7.00 if your that way inclined.
nice 1 leysey.just got me some of that.

palmyscum

Tiger Rookie
Feb 9, 2004
FORECAST:
A few showers, increasing later this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm tonight.
Cold, fresh SW/W'ly winds, becoming squally at times tonight.

Max temp of 16

hahaha this changes everything

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
What would a Brisbane - High,    Essendon - Low be paying??

Also the Port - Dogs game could well be low scoring as well.

Aami stadium games are invariably low scoring affairs, & there is always a 3 -4 goal breeze in effect, they will also get WA's rain I would have thought.

by the way the dogs are gonna win that one :spin

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
impact said:
FORECAST:
A few showers, increasing later this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm tonight.
Cold, fresh SW/W'ly winds, becoming squally at times tonight.

Max temp of 16

hahaha  this changes everything

what cities that forecast for Impact

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Leysy Days said:
What would a Brisbane - High, Essendon - Low be paying??

Also the Port - Dogs game could well be low scoring as well.

Aami stadium games are invariably low scoring affairs, & there is always a 3 -4 goal breeze in effect, they will also get WA's rain I would have thought.

by the way the dogs are gonna win that one :spin

Just click on the links in my quotes/post, Leysy. Plenty of value but the indoor games high v the wet game losers low looks a mighty prospect. Don't be frightened to go for the Tiges. We'll be looking for an open game as we have recently.

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Yeah I think we are a real chance to give the kangas a woppin as well,

might take highs - Bris, Rich

into Lows - Ess, Port

palmyscum

Tiger Rookie
Feb 9, 2004
Sydney forecast

For Saturday

Cloudy. Some rain developing. Moderate to fresh Northerly winds.

Precis For Saturday Min Max

Sydney: Some rain. 12 20
Liverpool: Some rain. 8 20
Penrith: Some rain. 8 20
Richmond: Some rain. 7 20

wind about 25

throw rain and wind with sydney who have struggled to convet on good days and have a non-free-flowing style and scrappy midfield = good chance of low score and yes i dont rate the swans at all

High-Low

Dees-Sydney = $210 a like these odds
Dees-bombers = $40 not really worth it
Bris-Sydney = $80 not bad
Bris-Bombers = $17 thats so last year odds for brissy but at the dome inside??
Rich-Sydney = $180 like these odds :eek:
Rich-bombers = $36 very possible

most goals tonight
Matera at $4.50
Cousins at $26 did it last time in wet against swans remember its mostly mid-fielders and small forwards that kick goals in the wet...

Leading possie winner tonight
Cousin at $3.50 - got 29 in the wet against swans similar conditions tonight i hope
Brawn at $8.00 - got 23 in the same game http://westcoasteagles.com.au/default.asp?pg=matchresults&spg=default&m_tournamentmatch_id=1387

swans only scored 59 in the game!!

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
impact--which bookie are you getting you're quotes from there?

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
impact said:
do you mean price quotes or something else?
I was reffering to the high low quotes.thanks dude.Found them.

I have a bit of an interesting theory in regards to these exotic type bets that I want to work on.

alot of roughies are getting up this season and i reckon there has to be some good ways of taking advantage of it using maths.

for example in the high/low bet there are 240( 16*15)different combinations

I just wanted to check the average payouts on that bet so far and see what it was then see if it's viable to back every combination and still come out ahead over a season.

palmyscum

Tiger Rookie
Feb 9, 2004
evo said:
impact said:
do you mean price quotes or something else?
I was reffering to the high low quotes.thanks dude.Found them.

I have a bit of an interesting theory in regards to these exotic type bets that I want to work on.

alot of roughies are getting up this season and i reckon there has to be some good ways of taking advantage of it using maths.

for example in the high/low bet there are 240( 16*15)different combinations

I just wanted to check the average payouts on that bet so far and see what it was then see if it's viable to back every combination and still come out ahead over a season.

yes good thinking hey high school may just of come in handy!! this year i bet there would have been some real good exotic wins too