AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

No-one notice? Robinson asking Gilligan 'who came up with the man on the mark rule'
Gilligan replied *smile* hocking
Then Robinson said he has denied that it was him who brought the rule in.

These clowns have the keys to the car, but no-one knows how to drive it.
Why isn't there a club member style election to vote in a real CEO to run the AFL. Gilligan is useless

Reactions: 2 users
Yeah, so they say.

Huge Head Hudson will be spewing more.
Hudson isn't the worse.
Channel 7 offering Brayshaw a job is a dumb decision.
Steve Quartermain is good.
The bloke that calls the A league and part time AFL games is very very good.
Why cant they offer him the job?
Channel 7 lately have selected the worse group of commentators since the days of Garry Lyon, Brayshaw, Brereton and McGuire.
I grew up with Lou Richards, Peter Landy, Bobby Skilton, Sandy Robinson etc.
I can't see any being close to any of these blokes.
They called the game with passion and didn't have a bias to any side.
Brian Taylor is our best caller.
At least he pumps us up.
The others are flat as a tac.

Hudson isn't the worse.
Channel 7 lately have selected the worse group of commentators since the days of Garry Lyon, Brayshaw, Brereton and McGuire.
At least he pumps us up.
I miss Mike Williamson and Butch Gale!

Reactions: 3 users
These clowns have the keys to the car, but no-one knows how to drive it.
That's it in a nutshell. Like when Robbo offhandedly said Hird wrote the "Bruce Reid" letter during the drugs scandal - he would have a lot of interesting info just through his involvement in the industry but chooses to dramatise selected tidbits. Too much fluff, too little content.

Tom Morris and James Brayshaw should do a show together, that would be worth missing ..

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Hudson isn't the worse.
At least he pumps us up.
Sandy Roberts was always my favorite, leaves the current channel 7 knobs for dead.

Does anyone know who this Adam Goodwin is that Mark McClueless was talking about tonight ? He’s an actor maybe ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I thought the amateur team that covered our Melb practice match on youtube were harmless.

Tom Morris and James Brayshaw should do a show together, that would be worth missing ..
As annoying that Tom Morris is, I much prefer him to Tom Browne. I get itchy knuckles every time I see or hear Browne.

Just got to my hotel, turn on the TV and bang Robbo is on, even if this “ Flog” ( not a word I use often) was making sense the way he carries on is like a spoilt child makes him unwatchable TV imho, fact is though plenty must like him as hes still on . Another thing with him I have never seen a grown man in my entire life try so hard to be “cool” . Even though mIncey ( bugger you Redford) believes everything that comes out of his mouth is gospel and he is the messiah of all things sport atleast he speaks with a level head and a very good use of the very hard to speak English language, Robbo I just wish they’d *smile* him off he wrecks my footy wah wah wah :))

feel better now

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Robinson is a sentimental drunk.
Whately is a sentimental fool.