AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

Kermit and Fudd don’t like the move of the GF back to day. What is the obsession of the media with a night GF? Especially when so many supporters don’t like the idea.

Reactions: 1 users
Kermit and Fudd don’t like the move of the GF back to day. What is the obsession of the media with a night GF? Especially when so many supporters don’t like the idea.

Because their modus operandi is to continually bring up or create news that simply isn't there and is the polar opposite of what makes sense or is what the fans want, and therefore gets the majority all angered up and giving their attention to them. It's about attention and dollars.

Reactions: 3 users
Think he's given up the plss.... looks like he's taken to doing lines at the desk... Obviously concerned about his figure! ..... gee Gérard looking somewhat alarmed he'll miss out on his turn.

View attachment 11643
Mate, if I were on the nose beers with Mincer, I'd be sure to get my turn in first lest he hoover it all up in one snort.

Yep, and with the crap at the start of a DVD I just let it play while still watching broadcast TV, so the actual show (or, to be honest, Grand Final) is ready to go when I switch to the DVD Player.

DS
OMFG, still watching DVD's, get with the 00'S man.

OMFG, still watching DVD's, get with the 00'S man.

Actually, I listen to way more records than watch DVDs. Must say them old fashioned records, they start quick, they keep working when the NBN fails (often :( ), don't have to wait to download anything . . . good old fashioned physical media - always works.

DS

Reactions: 2 users
Actually, I listen to way more records than watch DVDs. Must say them old fashioned records, they start quick, they keep working when the NBN fails (often :( ), don't have to wait to download anything . . . good old fashioned physical media - always works.

DS
Agree DS. I still have videos....

DS
Agree. Just bought this bad boy and build ing my record collection as we speak.
Got Bee Gees record with it as well

Attachments

• 9CB21D34-3D03-4300-B0E1-BB5FB93B2616.jpeg
    9CB21D34-3D03-4300-B0E1-BB5FB93B2616.jpeg
    77.4 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: 1 user
Agree. Just bought this bad boy and build ing my record collection as we speak.
Got Bee Gees record with it as well

I hope you're not serious, that looks like it would ream your records.

I have one of these:

11.jpg

It goes with this:

medium

Ironically, that is actually a pic of my amp which I found by searching.

Anyway, back to normal transmission, we can all just bash AFL360 for the crap it appears to be (I never watch it, not that I have MurdochTel).

DS

• Love
Heh heh heh....Elmer Fudd not sticking to the show’s agenda. Going off on his own a few times. Mince giving him the quick curt shut down a couple of times and the death stare.

Reckon Elmer is getting too stupid for Mince’s liking - even for the show’s yin and yang set up. Won’t be surprised if he gets the flick. He’s getting too embarrassing for Mince to take I think.

Reactions: 1 user
I hope you're not serious, that looks like it would ream your records.

I have one of these:

11.jpg

It goes with this:

medium

Ironically, that is actually a pic of my amp which I found by searching.

Anyway, back to normal transmission, we can all just bash AFL360 for the crap it appears to be (I never watch it, not that I have MurdochTel).

DS
Were you having a bit of a mine's bigger than yours moment there?

Heh heh heh....Elmer Fudd not sticking to the show’s agenda. Going off on his own a few times. Mince giving him the quick curt shut down a couple of times and the death stare.

Reckon Elmer is getting too stupid for Mince’s liking - even for the show’s yin and yang set up. Won’t be surprised if he gets the flick. He’s getting too embarrassing for Mince to take I think.

I thought One Night in Brisbane was a good audition for Jack's Cousin. He could step into Robbo's role and the show would shine. But Mince won't look so smart anymore

OTC was pretty good episode. Some nice discussion and a lot about us.
Nick Roo has done a sit down with Dustbag on Wed night.
Some quotes from Dusty.
"The older I get the more I feel like a little kid."
"I am obsessed by football. Obsessed by performance."

If we fall this year, it wont be because of the great No4.
All he wants to do is win flags.

• Love
Were you having a bit of a mine's bigger than yours moment there?

No, just trying to promote records and decent turntables, you have to remember that turntable is 35 years old, not sure it is a mine's bigger than yours moment.

If it was maybe I would claim one of these:

iu

Only $100k and well beyond my pay grade.

Plus, valve amps are great and not too expensive these days.

DS

B

Big rumour channel 7 will offer big money to Pinoccio to take over from McAvaney.
Im spewing