AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I don't understand how Montagna even got a job in the media. He was never a great player or a leading off field player.
Bingo jackpot winner
Congratulations
How the *smile* duds like Johnson DaSanto and Montanga got jobs in the media ?

Reactions: 1 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I don't understand how Montagna even got a job in the media. He was never a great player or a leading off field player.

I assume he's one of the talking heads who are desperate to get into the media side so they agree to work for pittance, if anything at all. Cornholio is apparently another who literally begged Jabba the Hutch for media work and initially agree to work for nothing except expenses. It's one of the reasons that early on Cornes was everywhere on the SEN shows, Hutch was using him as slave labour.

• Haha

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014
I assume he's one of the talking heads who are desperate to get into the media side so they agree to work for pittance, if anything at all. Cornholio is apparently another who literally begged Jabba the Hutch for media work and initially agree to work for nothing except expenses. It's one of the reasons that early on Cornes was everywhere on the SEN shows, Hutch was using him as slave labour.
Still is the work experience boy.

• Haha

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Interesting

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Our illustrious panelists just had a segment on the upcoming tribunal cases.

Right at the start they mentioned there were 3 cases to be heard.

Went into great detail on the Holman and Plowman cases, giving their views on what should come about.

When finished with those 2 you would expect them to move onto the 3rd, being one M. Pickett.

But no, segment over, nothing else to discuss on the topic.

Why nothing to discuss there? It’s a ridiculous charge with no case to answer.

Cant possibly be showing that all the Tiger”whinging” has some merit perhaps?

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Went into great detail on the Holman and Plowman cases, giving their views on what should come about.

When finished with those 2 you would expect them to move onto the 3rd, being one M. Pickett.

Blobbo's left the Tiger whinging til tomorrow night when Jack has to take his sh!t.

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014

On the couch failed to talk about Pickett as well. Talked about the other cases.

• Wow
  • Angry

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Bingo jackpot winner
Congratulations
How the *smile* duds like Johnson DaSanto and Montanga got jobs in the media ?
Johnson and Montagna in particular are halfwits. They'd be long term Centrelink customers if they couldn't kick a footy.

Reactions: 3 users

Number8

Tiger Superstar
Oct 12, 2010
Melbourne
Tell you what, Whateley nailed his critique of the match-deciding calls/non-calls. That's three now this season.

And his comments regarding the obvious disconnect between the MRP and the tribunal were also spot on. The time that will be wasted on Holman/Duncan matter would be comical if it weren't so staggeringly amateurish.

AFL has a few problems and it's good to hear voices other than the usual apologists.

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
General observation - Jordan Lewis is an absolute flog and I can’t stand him.

Reactions: 6 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Tell you what, Whateley nailed his critique of the match-deciding calls/non-calls. That's three now this season.

And his comments regarding the obvious disconnect between the MRP and the tribunal were also spot on. The time that will be wasted on Holman/Duncan matter would be comical if it weren't so staggeringly amateurish.

AFL has a few problems and it's good to hear voices other than the usual apologists.
Apparently he said the umpires need to be better, because the game desperately needs them to be better. Sounds like a reference to crowds being down. But they won't directly discuss it because it becomes a self-fulfilling mechanism.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
The best part of 360 was the Baker Boy clip with the AFL boys. And Eddie Betts.

Reactions: 1 user