AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Blobbo trying to force Jack to say something about the Rio/Bolts incident. What an idiot.

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
To be fair on Blobbo, as hard as he went against Marlion, he went twice as hard backing Shai. I guess drunken argy-bargy in is something Robbo can relate too.

Reactions: 3 users

backpocketplumber

Tiger Rookie
May 19, 2014
I heard Mince ask a question towards Eddie and Jack -what’s the chatter and where’s your mind been with the state of alert in Victoria? Jack answered with a bit of a chuckle “there’s not been too much chatter/talking....its always been conspiracy theories down in the Richmond Tigers to be honest” He then straightened things up and the drunk rambled something incoherently. They panned back to Mince and it looked like he had been sucking on a lemon!

I had another look and I’m sure I heard the same thing. Can anybody confirm this Or have I been lurking around this site too much and I’m going all Russel Crowe in a beautiful mind?

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
I heard Mince ask a question towards Eddie and Jack -what’s the chatter and where’s your mind been with the state of alert in Victoria? Jack answered with a bit of a chuckle “there’s not been too much chatter/talking....its always been conspiracy theories down in the Richmond Tigers to be honest” He then straightened things up and the drunk rambled something incoherently. They panned back to Mince and it looked like he had been sucking on a lemon!

I had another look and I’m sure I heard the same thing. Can anybody confirm this Or have I been lurking around this site too much and I’m going all Russel Crowe in a beautiful mind?
See for yourself. These footy shows, either in full or in parts, pretty much always find their way onto youtube within a few hours of airing.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
General observation - Jordan Lewis is an absolute flog and I can’t stand him.
He really struggles in the media. umms and uhhs his way through sentences forgetting what he's talking about half the time.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
I heard Mince ask a question towards Eddie and Jack -what’s the chatter and where’s your mind been with the state of alert in Victoria? Jack answered with a bit of a chuckle “there’s not been too much chatter/talking....its always been conspiracy theories down in the Richmond Tigers to be honest”
everyone at tigerland is wearing tin foil hats. I might fit in well down there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Like how they tried to stich Jack up re the blocking off the ball by fowards from last weeks show.... Jack mentioned Tigers were 18th for free kicks in last four seasons and this session shut down real quick with a mumble from one of em.......They really seem to sook it up when they dont get the responce they want when trying to stich players up.

Reactions: 2 users

gutfull

Tiger Superstar
Jul 6, 2013
King has given us the preferable asse.
He is a wanna be flog , has an opinion on everything offers zip.....

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Bit later in the year than normal, but once again it’s time for the annual “HOW GOOD ARE ARSENDON !!!” media embarrassment.

My goodness... they’re so explosive ! How good are they going to be going forward as well...potential juggernaught ?? They just look so good across the entire field.

This is real this time !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Bit later in the year than normal, but once again it’s time for the annual “HOW GOOD ARE ARSENDON !!!” media embarrassment.

My goodness... they’re so explosive ! How good are they going to be going forward as well...potential juggernaught ?? They just look so good across the entire field.

Sigh....from Copywood to Copydon. Doesn't seem to stop.

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004

Yep. The same Essendon that lost to Carlton a few weeks ago.

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Yep. The same Essendon that lost to Carlton a few weeks ago.
But ...but... this year it’s different. Their win on the weekend had been coming for a long time. A real long time.

And now, after that win, they are just the best ! (Again).

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I'll be looking forward to Montagna's story on how the Bummers have copied us on Wednesday's show.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Teague doesn’t come across as inspiring.
They went with Chuckles n now they've got the Teaguey Train n poor old Carlscum have gone nowhere but around in ever decreasing circles the whole time.
Got me a feeling in me waters that by years end they'll be looking hard for the messiah super star coach to pull them out of the *smile* again. Either that or it's just me prostate playing up again.