AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Elmer Fudd sick again ? Again ? Year to year this bloke exhausts his sick leave.
If he had a real job he would've got the ass along time.
P.s don't get me wrong i prefer when he isn't on.
Its unbelievable how many shows he misses.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
I'd never wish illness or accident on anybody & hope Robbo makes a complete recovery (if that's actually true that he's had heart problems.)

That said I hope he doesn't come back to footy jernalism. He won't be missed.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I'd never wish illness or accident on anybody & hope Robbo makes a complete recovery (if that's actually true that he's had heart problems.)

That said I hope he doesn't come back to footy jernalism. He won't be missed.
Everybody jokes that he's a drunk but it's obvious he does have some health problems going by the way he looks and speaks at times.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Funny hearing Mince tell Dunstall that he was finishing school when Dunstall kicked 145 goals in 1992. I always thought Mince looked older.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Heard Robbo had a heart attack today and is in hospital.
I can't stand listening to him, but never want to see someone suffering poor health. Hope he retires from journalism and focuses on his health. Shouldn't need to work again.

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Mince is a nanna. You can't get older than he is at his age.

I knew it couldn’t have been brain surgery
I shouldn't have laughed, but I did snort a little. Sorry to hear about Elmer's health. He might be a farkwit but you don't wish that on anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Mince is a nanna. You can't get older than he is at his age.

I shouldn't have laughed, but I did snort a little. Sorry to hear about Elmer's health. He might be a farkwit but you don't wish that on anyone.
Agree. Hope Elmer is ok.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Yes his 'journalism', especially his envy-driven commentary on RFC, would not be missed but would never wish ill-health on him or anyone.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Hmmmm. Credit to Mince tonight. He spotlighted Wheelbarrow Wilson’s poor journalism re the Mitchell-Clarko situation. Reference by Lyon as well that you can get too wedded to an opinion to the point you get yourself in too deep.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Hmmmm. Credit to Mince tonight. He spotlighted Wheelbarrow Wilson’s poor journalism re the Mitchell-Clarko situation. Reference by Lyon as well that you can get too wedded to an opinion to the point you get yourself in too deep.
Last night she said she was not going to reiterate the comments but neither was she going to back away from the comments.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Last night she said she was not going to reiterate the comments but neither was she going to back away from the comments.
As usual she got upset when challenged about her endless blending of opinion and fact - which was what Mince was referencing her to.

It’s been a career trait of Wilson’s.

Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The issue with Wilson is she is pig headed and never admits at being wrong. Never.
She is like a shark if she breaks a story and the story actually has substance she then gears down and goes for the kill.
*she constantly refers to her insiders that feed her rumours/stories.
Wouldn't a football club put 2 and 2 together and know exactly who's leaking to the media?

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
How was her 'don't push me on this' call regarding the bomb she dropped about Mitchell bagging Clarkson and then tried to run away from?

To his credit Hutchy didn't let her off.
Agree. Defensive or what. As usual, still brings up Dimma's affair again.

• Angry