AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Agree. Defensive or what. As usual, still brings up Dimma's affair again.
She constantly gets a possible or vague fact or even a genuine fact given to her by a “source” then overlays that with her opinion, blows the story up, and then when the story doesn’t go her way she just doesn’t let it go.

Besides the Clarko example, another classic is when years ago the AFL seeded her the story that they’d made a huge offer to Norf to re locate to the Gold Coast. She broke that but then started rabbitting on about how “Norf are going to the GC ! Norf are going to the GC”
and they just had to go. They couldn’t survive otherwise. That whole thing caused a war of words between her and Brayshaw and Norf fans who kept saying “no we’re not.” And of course they didn’t, they dug in, and remained in Victoria.

But to this day Wilson still can’t let it go. She still brings up the fact Norf should have gone up there and remains bitter with Brayshaw coz it blew up her ‘opinion as fact’ story that they would, and should, go up there.

She just won’t let it go. Still goes on about it.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
She constantly gets a possible or vague fact or even a genuine fact given to her by a “source” then overlays that with her opinion, blows the story up, and then when the story doesn’t go her way she just doesn’t let it go.

Besides the Clarko example, another classic is when years ago the AFL seeded her the story that they’d made a huge offer to Norf to re locate to the Gold Coast. She broke that but then started rabbitting on about how “Norf are going to the GC ! Norf are going to the GC”
and they just had to go. They couldn’t survive otherwise. That whole thing caused a war of words between her and Brayshaw and Norf fans who kept saying “no we’re not.” And of course they didn’t, they dug in, and remained in Victoria.

But to this day Wilson still can’t let it go. She still brings up the fact Norf should have gone up there and remains bitter with Brayshaw coz it blew up her ‘opinion as fact’ story that they would, and should, go up there.

She just won’t let it go. Still goes on about it.
Up to this day, I still can't see any value in anything she reports. It's like daddy Ian, being a Richmond Prez, used nepotism to get his lovely young daughter an easy job in the media while others busted their gut to find that job.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Up to this day, I still can't see any value in anything she reports. It's like daddy Ian, being a Richmond Prez, used nepotism to get his lovely young daughter an easy job in the media while others busted their gut to find that job.
Many years ago she was a good journo. She did genuinely get some good inside stories and separated her opinion from her reporting. But the last 12 years or so her reliable sources have well and truly dried up and she conflates her opinion with unreliable evidence. Then, to make it worse, when the story falls apart, she makes a total arse of herself.

She’s a tough old bird and I admire her for that but she’s an ordinary operator nowadays.

Reactions: 6 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Caro's like a dog with a bone, she won't give it up, I wonder if her husband has ever got the last word in with her.

• Haha

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
And her dad was a self-indulgent disaster for Richmond who set the club back decades.

Last edited:

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
How was her 'don't push me on this' call regarding the bomb she dropped about Mitchell bagging Clarkson and then tried to run away from?

To his credit Hutchy didn't let her off.
Hutchy has either swallowed a whale or he is a commercial air balloon

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
No during the 90's he would always buy dimsims and potatoe cakes with his coffee at lunch time and spent his afternoon in the Rising Sun punting.
Then come back for more dim Sims after the racing had finished for the day.
He fken hated us with a passion. Would always bag us, always would ask why do you barrack for such a *smile* side. Nothing has changed
:mhihi Very noticeable through the years since Footy Show.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
yeah, i am sure she lacks the qualifications and skills that guys like Robinson and Ralph bring to football journalism.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
And there you have it, she was on the money, again.

Reactions: 5 users