AFL360 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFL360

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Robbo probably makes 500k plus each year to push his opinions about footy while we're all dribbling on here for free.

Not sure any of us are in a position to question his intelligence. :rotfl2
Sure we can question his intelligence - its pretty obvious he aint bright. The execs at Fox, SEN and HeraldSun pay him that coin because he appeals to the % of AFL fans that are also below average intelligence.

Reactions: 1 users

bugsy

TIGERISING
Jul 31, 2004
I don’t know whose worse…. Robbo or Gerard. One week into the season and I’m sick of them both already. Same goes for the Scott’s or Kane Cornes.

Last night the first two names/faces shown were Danglefield and Jeff Kennett. No-one wants to see these clowns.

Just start the footy season NOW!

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
On Monday he said he was “concerned” about Richmond. Very doomy. Think he’s been concerned about Richmond for 6 years straight now at one point or another.

Anyway, last night King, Montana and Mince were all quite positive about Richmond. He sat there with that sour, sullen face, unwilling to counter.

He’s constantly hoping we fail. That’s so obvious. It clouds his judgement and opinions, none more obvious than when he bitched for weeks on end about Richmond securing Tom Lynch. It was ok for Arsendon to secure Shiel, Stringer and co but a disgrace that Richmond could poach Lynch. Don’t think I’ve heard him complain about any other club attracting an opposition player either. Just Richmond.

Hope the bloke’s health comes good, but otherwise he’s a crap, low end journo that drags the show down. Thought they might have realised that last year when it was infinitely better with Dunstall and others rolling through.
All true Redmond. It's that stinking smell from the northwestern suburbs called ENVY that Blobbo's spurting out.

Reactions: 1 user

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Robbo hates us because we got there before his beloved Essendon. Our success took away one of his easy targets.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The drooling over Melbourne is over the top. I will be barracking hard for the Dogs come Round 1.
I will be barracking for everyone against them.

Tiger MUST get over the Blues. I simply am not ready for them bastards to beat us yet.

Reactions: 4 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Have to say Brad Scott was really impressive tonight.

Spoke really well about umpiring and the rules. Did more to clear up misconceptions than anyone has in a long time and was open and honest about where the challenges are when adjudicating holding the ball.

Hope to see much more of it.
He always sounds impressive when talking footy - other than about the cats after their latest finals loss. It’s when his emotions get involved he loses control- a bit like when he played.

Reactions: 1 users

HKTigerB

Tiger Rookie
Jun 24, 2019
Have to say Brad Scott was really impressive tonight.

Spoke really well about umpiring and the rules. Did more to clear up misconceptions than anyone has in a long time and was open and honest about where the challenges are when adjudicating holding the ball.

Hope to see much more of it.
Aint it sad that it took a change for that to occur. The Giesch may have had his faults but he fronted up each week.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Great to hear Jack say there's a nucleus developing between these new 5 boys and draftees of last 2 years.